The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Offroad Trailer

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Actually we build one. Please see following Post
That’s cool! A lot bigger than my design. I’m going for something much smaller / simpler. And hopefully much cheaper. I want it to be buildable by someone with basic tools and limited experience .

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Actually we build one. Please see following Post
Hi Christian,

I already saw your post. And I know Moser, too… You have quite a nice one designed…
Maybe we can meet some time, since we are both from the south west. I was born in FR.

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Christian,

I already saw your post. And I know Moser, too… You have quite a nice one designed…
Maybe we can meet some time, since we are both from the south west. I was born in FR.
If you like you can send me a PN.

Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
I am state side, I have a CONQUERER UEV 490 - I had to do some mods to it, but I absolutely love it. Fits my needs perfectly with my 2 dogs. Hoping that it tows well behind the Gren.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
I am state side, I have a CONQUERER UEV 490 - I had to do some mods to it, but I absolutely love it. Fits my needs perfectly with my 2 dogs. Hoping that it tows well behind the Gren.
It will, for sure! 😜

Shoogs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
I have been towing this around Oz for the past 18 years, never failed, nothing broke, was never stopped, and that was towing it on the Canning Stock Route and everything in-between, I will probably update electrics next year but have never made any major changes or repairs except good consistent maintenance, and it goes where my Defender or now Grenadier will go, the latest ones are around 150KAUD but same design. But as other have said there are 1000's to choose from.

Attachments

• KK1.JPG
    KK1.JPG
    315.7 KB · Views: 32

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Tom 👋🏼 How are you doning on this project?
I have done a bit more design but I still haven’t started construction. My day job is like being in the godfather, every time I try and get out they pull me back in. I still want to be testing a prototype in Morocco in 2024… preferably the spring.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
I have been towing this around Oz for the past 18 years, never failed, nothing broke, was never stopped, and that was towing it on the Canning Stock Route and everything in-between, I will probably update electrics next year but have never made any major changes or repairs except good consistent maintenance, and it goes where my Defender or now Grenadier will go, the latest ones are around 150KAUD but same design. But as other have said there are 1000's to choose from.

KK’s are good bits of gear, if not on the expensive side. You really need to get the value for money equation.

Local time
Reaction score
I have an off-road trailer. Model "low-budget" :cool:
But still: LR hubs and wheels, leaf springs, removable lights, sliding pieces in rear corners.
This has done logging work for several hundreds of cubic meters of wood.

IMG_0454_p.jpg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
I have an off-road trailer. Model "low-budget" :cool:
But still: LR hubs and wheels, leaf springs, removable lights, sliding pieces in rear corners.
This has done logging work for several hundreds of cubic meters of wood.

IMG_0454_p.jpg
…and a sticker from Peter on the Disco.

Back
Top Bottom