The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Northwest - Grenadier owners - Steering Beta at Road Master

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
Hello -

If anyone who has a Grenadier in the NW and is interested in pursuing the 'return to center' fix or improvement - there is a company called Road Master in Vancouver, WA that makes a device and is looking for an owner that they could (free of charge) take in a vehicle and use it as a guide for brackets and fitting for a vehicle. When I spoke to R&D in Sept time frame they told me they need a vehicle for 3-4 days and would work with the owner to get the right feeling they want in the wheel.

I'd like to hand off the gauntlet to any owner that wants to pursue this further providing they share all feedback and news with the forum. @Stu_Barnes @Krabby

Here is the link - https://www.roadmasterinc.com/products/rss/reflex.php

RoadMaster.png

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello -

If anyone who has a Grenadier in the NW and is interested in pursuing the 'return to center' fix or improvement - there is a company called Road Master in Vancouver, WA that makes a device and is looking for an owner that they could (free of charge) take in a vehicle and use it as a guide for brackets and fitting for a vehicle. When I spoke to R&D in Sept time frame they told me they need a vehicle for 3-4 days and would work with the owner to get the right feeling they want in the wheel.

I'd like to hand off the gauntlet to any owner that wants to pursue this further providing they share all feedback and news with the forum. @Stu_Barnes @Krabby

View attachment 7838289
I saw a Pacific Northwest Grenadier Group on Facebook yesterday. You might post this there.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello -

View attachment 7838289
Road Master also makes a patented all hydraulic Return To Center Stabilizer too. For anyone taking their vehicle up to Road Master, it's my understanding they will try fitting both models on a Grenadier to see what works best. I believe @YellowLab has the contact phone number of the person who is responsible for the Spring Version and I have the contact phone number for the person I spoke to about tthe Hydraulic Version. Just reach out to either of us for the contact person and phone number if your interested in being the first one to work with Road Master. DaBull

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
Oh man, I just drove from Vancouver, WA a couple days ago to NorCal in my Grenadier. Was there for 6 days :(

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score

oldblueeyes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interested in seeing this product. how is R&D going and are you guys close to releasing?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interested in seeing this product. how is R&D going and are you guys close to releasing?
As of last week (or the week before?) they still hadn't seen a Grenadier in person, so no R&D was going on

oldblueeyes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As of last week (or the week before?) they still hadn't seen a Grenadier in person, so no R&D was going on
Well that stinks. I'd volunteer but I'm literally on the opposite end of the country in Atlanta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom