The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Grenadier owner near Vancouver, Washington State needed for steering stabilizer R&D measure.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
That's so close to Portland. Someone has to be willing to swing by. If it were for something I felt was a problem I'd drive down from Seattle.

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
Hopefully someone will volunteer. IMO The only issue with this request is that there wasn’t any in-kind compensation attached. For my 2017 Indian Motorcycle one of the aftermarket vendors was developing a bugle style air horn and offered a free air horn with install once developed to the person who offered their bike for a couple of days...

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Hopefully someone will volunteer. IMO The only issue with this request is that there wasn’t any in-kind compensation attached. For my 2017 Indian Motorcycle one of the aftermarket vendors was developing a bugle style air horn and offered a free air horn with install once developed to the person who offered their bike for a couple of days...
Roadmaster wrote back and said the owner would be given an exact center steering stabilizer on their truck as compensation.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I drive to Vancouver Wa once a month but my Grenadier does not arrive till June. If no one has made it there, I will be more than happy to use mine as a guinea pig.

Deepcrates

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was due in March/April. Not sure now. But happy to if I actually get one on time. Order has been finalized can’t edit it but no vin yet so I bet it’s still a long ways away.

Local time
Reaction score
Greetings earthlings!

We're definitely looking for a willing test subject to fit an Exact Center on. As compensation for us holding your vehicle hostage, we would gift you an Exact Center to keep after R&D is completed.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Greetings earthlings!

We're definitely looking for a willing test subject to fit an Exact Center on. As compensation for us holding your vehicle hostage, we would gift you an Exact Center to keep after R&D is completed.
Hi Actually-Roadmaster Inc, Please post who to contact along with phone number and email.
Ok, all you Washington Grenadier owners, it's time for someone to step up and get something for feee and then post a review. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom