The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New member from US

MnUSAGrenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I just joined the forum. I’m waiting on delivery for the Magic Mushroom Grenadier non TM or FM. Main uses will be for overlanding and a support vehicle for ADV riding trips.
I joined hoping to get some good exposure to sources for aftermarket companies

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Welcome, as a bit of housekeeping, you don't need to put your whole address in the location section of your bio as it shows with every post you make!

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I just joined the forum. I’m waiting on delivery for the Magic Mushroom Grenadier non TM or FM. Main uses will be for overlanding and a support vehicle for ADV riding trips.
I believe it is called the StationMaster or WagonMaster. 😜 (That is what I ordered also.)

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Good people here. Good information, too. Better than anywhere else!

AJW_603

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
New member intro, coming to you from the shire… New Hampshire that is. Been an addict since before I was a teenager when my father could have purchased a brand new soft top D90 for $35k, but didn’t :(. Owned many other LR’s at this point and always thought I’d own a Defender, but the prices sky rocketed like our interest rates and the growing family came first. Then Sir Ratcliffe came along and I fell in love all over again. I test drove the grenadier while in Scotland during the spring and placed my order that same week in June. The rest is history and now my vin has hit US soil as well as been discharged from Baltimore, MD. I’m assuming that means I should hear from the dealer within the week ;) or at least before Christmas based on what I’ve read here. I ordered a Donney Grey ‘Custom Build’ only because it sounds cool ;), with the leaky safari sunroofs and every other option I could expect for the winch (doh), hoping I can “easily” add that later.

Last edited:

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
Welcome, to the forum, and the committed owners:)
over here and eu, that is called station wagon, which at least for us is a generic term as well. I think its often overlooked that, even in bare bones, the grenadier is amazingly well equipped and capable, im sure youll be v happy. Apart from the waiting!

SEUSA Mark

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Average kinda guy with above average wants and needs. 98% retired from commercial real estate investment. I’ve always wanted a LR Defnder, but getting a sound one in the U.S. is a tough nut to crack. So, the Grenadier coming along is a great alternativ. I currently drive a Jaguar F-Type R convertible (another car I’ve wanted for a long while), but it is time for a change.

i live in the northwest suburbs on Atlanta, GA. Regal Ineos is where I placed my order and am now eagerly waiting to hear progress toward a delivery. If you are near and want to meet-up to discuss the Grenadier models, reach out and say hello

Juat as I had much to learn about being an owner of my F-Type, I have much to learn about off-road vehicles as well.

current cars are;
  • 2020 Jaguar F-Type R AWD convertable
  • 2019 Subaru Outback
  • 2023 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Back
Top Bottom