The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member UAE

ya5891

Production/Transit
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Hey UAE crowd! I finally put my order in last week 🥳 , delivery expected in November (just in time for winter season :cool: )

I test drove it in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, I also went to the workshop yesterday and they have received the 1st batch of cars to prep for delivery (minus Faza's ofc which he already has). I went to see the colours in reality as I am happily confused on which colour to choose...and I was in luck... they had the White, Blue, Black, Grey, Mushroom, and Silver...and I can confirm Ineos have done a great job with the colours as all of them looked good in their own way!
Adamas Motors said I can change it up until the end of next month (July).

I know I want the red chassis (as Khamis said, hoping it doesn't look too playful) I also want 17" steels. But was torn between Mushroom, Silver or Donny Grey. However after seeing the cars in reality I am even more confused 🤣. Main issue is I'll be using it as my daily, so don't necessarily want it to look extreme off-road all the time...although in this weather its sensible to get the lighter colours due to the heat and sand. I was surprised and a little upset to see none of the 1st orders chose the Nappa leather which I was keen to see in reality too.

Anyway, wishing everyone luck with their orders! @KSM Let us know where you're thinking to tune 🙂

Reactions: Pfk

ya5891

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
For the EU and UK vehicles emergency call is mandatory. So it seems to be a rather stretched argument that the production line had to be rearranged for the Middle East cars.
Nevertheless I can imagine that this has been the official information.
I discussed this with the dealer also...it seems the emergency call button was there, and its mandatory here now also. But they hadn't programmed them to the UAE emergency services...

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
Hey UAE crowd! I finally put my order in last week 🥳 , delivery expected in November (just in time for winter season :cool: )

I test drove it in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, I also went to the workshop yesterday and they have received the 1st batch of cars to prep for delivery (minus Faza's ofc which he already has). I went to see the colours in reality as I am happily confused on which colour to choose...and I was in luck... they had the White, Blue, Black, Grey, Mushroom, and Silver...and I can confirm Ineos have done a great job with the colours as all of them looked good in their own way!
Adamas Motors said I can change it up until the end of next month (July).

I know I want the red chassis (as Khamis said, hoping it doesn't look too playful) I also want 17" steels. But was torn between Mushroom, Silver or Donny Grey. However after seeing the cars in reality I am even more confused 🤣. Main issue is I'll be using it as my daily, so don't necessarily want it to look extreme off-road all the time...although in this weather its sensible to get the lighter colours due to the heat and sand. I was surprised and a little upset to see none of the 1st orders chose the Nappa leather which I was keen to see in reality too.

Anyway, wishing everyone luck with their orders! @KSM Let us know where you're thinking to tune 🙂
Do you really think of taking the dark grey in your climate?
I know the AC is good, but wouldn’t this colour make its work unnecessary hard?

ya5891

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Do you really think of taking the dark grey in your climate?
I know the AC is good, but wouldn’t this colour make its work unnecessary hard?
Yes you're absolutely right...the Donny grey certainly looks slick but it's probably not worth the unnecessary effort on the AC and daily washing...to keep it looking "slick"... I am leaning towards the silver and may possibly do a matte ppf on it.... I think it will subtly compliment the red ladder underneath also

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and Mabrook on placing your order.

Phil here, in dubai.
I was back and forth on the colors as well but landed on mushroom with red chassis and black roof.. I too hope it does not look too toyish as it will be my daily vehicle, but in any case it’s too late for a change as I was told I have a June build date. I also considered the Matte wrap but will wait to receive the car and go from there…

Looking forward to organizing our grenadier Offroad uae outing in 2023.

ya5891

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and Mabrook on placing your order.

Phil here, in dubai.
I was back and forth on the colors as well but landed on mushroom with red chassis and black roof.. I too hope it does not look too toyish as it will be my daily vehicle, but in any case it’s too late for a change as I was told I have a June build date. I also considered the Matte wrap but will wait to receive the car and go from there…

Looking forward to organizing our grenadier Offroad uae outing in 2023.
Hi Phil! Thanks for the warm welcome, 'Allah yibarak feek'... Yes the Mushroom looks fantastic and is probably the most sensible in the desert that surrounds us and a genuinely unique IG colour....I think i've finally landed on Sterling Silver with the red chassis, and black steelies...until I change my mind later today at least😭😂 I'll also wait to do the matte wrap until I've seen it and lived with it for a while, not sure the mushroom needs it after seeing the flat solid colour in the flesh...I'm excited to see the red ladder chassis in reality as I'm hoping it will really add a nice subtle exciting touch to an already great looking car! Let the anticipation continue.....

Reactions: Pfk

harost

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I have now been told delivery September-October for my build (ordered back in November 2022). In a month got 2 more month delay ,,,,,,very very frustrating lets see....

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
I have now been told delivery September-October for my build (ordered back in November 2022). In a month got 2 more month delay ,,,,,,very very frustrating lets see....
I think I’m in the same boat as you are, ordered in nov 2022.
That is too bad, can’t say I’m surprised at this point.

Back
Top Bottom