The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member UAE

KSM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Khamis and I'm new here, looking forward to be an active member and to add value to the forum.

Signed the contract for my Magic Mushroom Field Master, delivery if I'm lucky by August ( hopefully a birthday delivery on the 1st =).

Some of the options added:
* Chassis in Red
* 17 inch alloys
* black leather seats
* high load auxiliary switches...etc , basically I added the factory options, the options that are/can be added only during production. Excited for the aftermarket upgrades.

Looking forward for the test drive, should be very soon hopefully.

Regards

khamis

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
Salam Khamis,

Phil here in dubai, also mushroom with red chassis, trial master and some options from the factory.
my contract was from November, also told delivery around august.
Currently the first batch uae vehicles arrived but not handed over till maybe mid may, the demo car is in Abu Dhabi and expecting to be in dubai next week so I will go see it at the showroom.

Looking forward to seeing a grenadier community outing in the uae (when we get our wheels)

Last edited:

KSM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Salam Khamis,

Phil here in dubai, also mushroom with red chassis, trial master and some options from the factory.
my contract was from November, also told delivery around august.
Currently the first batch uae vehicles arrived but not handed over till maybe mid may, the demo car is in Abu Dhabi and expecting to be in dubai next week so I will go see it at the showroom.

Looking forward to seeing a grenadier community outing in the uae (when we get our wheels)
Salam Phil,

Great choice indeed, I was between green or black, while green sounded a bit risky decision ( although it looks phenomenal on the G class but can't compare that's a different green I guess ) and black is a common choice in my opinion, thus I went for mushroom imagining how it might look on top of the dunes.

Same here looking forward for community outings.. August sounds like a plan for beach camping ( Grenadier fitted with an awning and a kayak on top :cool: )

Khalfan323

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Khamis and I'm new here, looking forward to be an active member and to add value to the forum.

Signed the contract for my Magic Mushroom Field Master, delivery if I'm lucky by August ( hopefully a birthday delivery on the 1st =).

Some of the options added:
* Chassis in Red
* 17 inch alloys
* black leather seats
* high load auxiliary switches...etc , basically I added the factory options, the options that are/can be added only during production. Excited for the aftermarket upgrades.

Looking forward for the test drive, should be very soon hopefully.

Regards

khamis
Welcome to the group, Khamis!

I see you’ve almost ticked the colours of the Emarati flag, all that’s left is the green 😉.

حياك الله!

• Love
Reactions: KSM

KSM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It upsets me that I didn’t get the red chassis option every time I read someone elses spec who did 🥹😅 Good luck with it. You have a fine playground there for it 👌
Good luck with the Donney Grey, perfect choice indeed.. let’s hope the red chassis doesn’t look toy-ish 😆

KSM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the group, Khamis!

I see you’ve almost ticked the colours of the Emarati flag, all that’s left is the green 😉.

حياك الله!
Almost Khalfan yes haha.

الله يحييك

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
I'm a little slow on the draw, but check my sig for the dog thread link!

harost

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Khamis, Dubai and International IG community ,

Ordered a Trialmaster IG Magic Mushroom as well back in November, and can’t wait to receive it. Looking at modifying it with portal axels, 35” wheels and more.

I am still wondering wether the weight to torque/power ratio is not too low to enjoy the car fully on the dunes, so may also tune the engine.

However still searching for the right garage to do that maybe Arctic Truck in DIP lets see.

We should think of organizing IG dubai/uae gathering on the dunes, if anyone up for it (once we receive our cars lol) to take great pictures

But OMG the wait is long. Can’t get a definite answer on delivery date from Adamas…

If you guys have upgrades idea worth doing for our drives in the middle east please share.

Looking forward to meet you all

Regards

Steve

KSM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Khamis, Dubai and International IG community ,

Ordered a Trialmaster IG Magic Mushroom as well back in November, and can’t wait to receive it. Looking at modifying it with portal axels, 35” wheels and more.

I am still wondering wether the weight to torque/power ratio is not too low to enjoy the car fully on the dunes, so may also tune the engine.

However still searching for the right garage to do that maybe Arctic Truck in DIP lets see.

We should think of organizing IG dubai/uae gathering on the dunes, if anyone up for it (once we receive our cars lol) to take great pictures

But OMG the wait is long. Can’t get a definite answer on delivery date from Adamas…

If you guys have upgrades idea worth doing for our drives in the middle east please share.

Looking forward to meet you all

Regards

Steve
Welcome to the forum Steve!

Many of us should be receiving cars soon hopefully.

I'm not looking at upgrading axels currently nor with going with 35s, most probably will be having extra set of BFGs on steelies/after market rims for the winter, but I'm sure many garages will be able to modify the grenadier easily.. will do some research.

in terms of power and torque I think its more than enough as I've seen a video yesterday of an IG going upto 70kmh on low range ( more than enough for some of the toughest sand dunes ). * A Tune is on the list tho but mind the dealers warranty.

We definitely need and will do gatherings and dune bashing once we get our IGs, might as well utilize the pathfinder option to have routes available for whomever wants to use it.

I can't and I don't want to say the wait is long!, I'm just steering away my thoughts to many other things in order not get depressed :p

Cheers!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
I have to commit that there is a feeling of light envy when I hear about gathering in the dunes!
Please send some pictures to justify those feelings as soon as possible 😀

KSM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have to commit that there is a feeling of light envy when I hear about gathering in the dunes!
Please send some pictures to justify those feelings as soon as possible 😀
😂 will definitely do

binumar

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Khamis and everyone else,

Osman here also based in UAE and Abu Dhabi specifically. Have signed my contract back in October for pre speced base model (Scottish White with 17 inch Alloys and Bridgestones) which was promised in Feb and earlier than the custom made model but of course so far nothing :( Just spoke to the agency Adamas today and they are saying all deliveries expected in July but now I feel bummed out that I should just gone for a custom model instead. Only promising sign of expected delivery so far is that Sheikh Hamdan recently got his and posted on his insta. Hoping its not delayed any further and maybe we could organise a group desert drive once everyone gets theirs delivered. Would be lovely to meet you all :D

Regards,
Osman
IMG_9753.PNG

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It upsets me that I didn’t get the red chassis option every time I read someone elses spec who did 🥹😅 Good luck with it. You have a fine playground there for it 👌
I feel exactly the same. I don't think I noticed the option in the configuration page, would have gone great with green, like a glimpse of red knickers.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Khamis and everyone else,

Osman here also based in UAE and Abu Dhabi specifically. Have signed my contract back in October for pre speced base model (Scottish White with 17 inch Alloys and Bridgestones) which was promised in Feb and earlier than the custom made model but of course so far nothing :( Just spoke to the agency Adamas today and they are saying all deliveries expected in July but now I feel bummed out that I should just gone for a custom model instead. Only promising sign of expected delivery so far is that Sheikh Hamdan recently got his and posted on his insta. Hoping its not delayed any further and maybe we could organise a group desert drive once everyone gets theirs delivered. Would be lovely to meet you all :D

Regards,
Osman
View attachment 7810943
Airplane Cockpit vibes 😎

Reactions: KSM

harost

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi UAE team,

FYI ADAMAS show room cars have been received and you can test drive them. I've done my test drive yesterday and it is AMAZING. Will not say more, go guys and enjoy.

Apparently, part of the delay on our cars delivery is due to a new regulation in the middle east, where an "EMERGENCY" Call button has to be fitted on new cars, and was not planned by INEOS in the production line. They stopped the production for the UAE cars in April to re arrange they production line. Now it seems that it is back in full swing, and unless any other issue arises, first car deliveries, for the "normal" customers, will be July-August.

As of now 350++ cars sold in UAE, Ineos is targeting 600, the distributor around 400 for 2023.

But Sheikh Hamdan IG post has boosted the interest in the car, especially in the UAE national Community :) ( And the Expats as well for sure lol), so maybe more to come on the road.

Anyhow, fellow IG drivers, see you soon on the dunes

Attachments

• 20230515_140822.jpg
    20230515_140822.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 17

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi UAE team,

FYI ADAMAS show room cars have been received and you can test drive them. I've done my test drive yesterday and it is AMAZING. Will not say more, go guys and enjoy.

Apparently, part of the delay on our cars delivery is due to a new regulation in the middle east, where an "EMERGENCY" Call button has to be fitted on new cars, and was not planned by INEOS in the production line. They stopped the production for the UAE cars in April to re arrange they production line. Now it seems that it is back in full swing, and unless any other issue arises, first car deliveries, for the "normal" customers, will be July-August.

As of now 350++ cars sold in UAE, Ineos is targeting 600, the distributor around 400 for 2023.

But Sheikh Hamdan IG post has boosted the interest in the car, especially in the UAE national Community :) ( And the Expats as well for sure lol), so maybe more to come on the road.

Anyhow, fellow IG drivers, see you soon on the dunes
For the EU and UK vehicles emergency call is mandatory. So it seems to be a rather stretched argument that the production line had to be rearranged for the Middle East cars.
Nevertheless I can imagine that this has been the official information.

Back
Top Bottom