The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NA Bull Bar

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
Looks good.

Looks like the side bars are attached to the front of the bull bar with some screws? I guess it's not entirely out of the question that I bring a set back from Australia as luggage... Big but seems possible
Yes the brush bars just bolt onto the side of the rio bar and attach to the chassis in front of the side steps/rock sliders

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In that light she looks black not blue.
Yes in some lights and if covered in dust like it has been for the last few days it does look black, but clean and in the sun it is a lovely bright blue.

bill586

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
I am ordering the bullbar from NZ. It's around $5000 landed at Charlotte, NC airport. Anyone interested to tag along, please let me know.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am ordering the bullbar from NZ. It's around $5000 landed at Charlotte, NC airport. Anyone interested to tag along, please let me know.
Look forward to you posting a picture once installed!

bill586

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No. It ends up being almost $5000 USD. The bar itself is $2000+ NZD which is $1200+ USD. Due to the size of this thing, I cannot find a courier that would do it. Next best option is Air Freight, which the cheapest quote I got is ~$3500 USD. Ocean freight is definitely cheaper, but this item is way too small for even a LCL ocean freight shipment. Once it reaches the US, I would have to clear customs and there could always to extra money with freight and unexpected expenses. So I figured to budget $5000 USD just in case.

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
The OEM bar is awesome. The fact that you have to order it from overseas and pay that much is ridiculous.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
If you have a cheaper way, please let me know man. I didn't order yet.
Contact Warwick at Expedition HQ in Australia. shop@expeditionhq.com.au

I think mine was $2800 all in to my door. I've already forgotten the price but the deets are in my build thread. Since I got mine he's sold many others to overseas customers.

GrenX

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
We are proud to be able to work with the best in the business to fast track products to market for fellow Grenadier owners. The prototype will be fitted to our GrenX development vehicle soon and we are keen for you all to check it out. It will be featured on our new youtube channel. https://youtube.com/@IneosGrenadierWorld?si=pm2FOY8Nt_N4JfTf

Please contact us if you would like to be notified on how and when to place an order as well as installation options.

Attachments

• IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 28

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Someone in the US will come out with a bolt on option I would assume. I am waiting to see what some of the IS companies come out with. GrenX, that bumper looks fantastic. Any plans though for a bolt on bar to the stock bumper?

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
I still do not understand why the U.S. doesn't get the bull bar option to buy? We sell ARB, custom, generic chinese bars, and we can't get the factory for what reason? Seems so odd to me.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I still do not understand why the U.S. doesn't get the bull bar option to buy? We sell ARB, custom, generic chinese bars, and we can't get the factory for what reason? Seems so odd to me.
Probably because it wasn't crash tested, so Ineos chooses not to make it available.

Asjtex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
question - does that serve any purpose other than somewhere else to attach spot lights? You guys are getting the steel bumper yeah? That certainly doesn't provide any protection for anything.
The Bull Bar is essential where I travel in and around South Texas where deer are abundant, especially driving at night. Coming from someone who has had a deer through the radiator without one. A bull bar would have easily saved thousands of dollars. My IG bull bar that I ordered from Australia is steel and quite robust.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The Bull Bar is essential where I travel in and around South Texas where deer are abundant, especially driving at night. Coming from someone who has had a deer through the radiator without one. A bull bar would have easily saved thousands of dollars. My IG bull bar that I ordered from Australia is steel and quite robust.
I hope to see a robust aftermarket bumper+bar for our NA market. Robust, meaning one-piece, non-modular, or non-Instagram :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom