The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Grenadier handed over today!

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
I am delighted to say that this morning I took delivery of my long awaited Grenadier!
Huge thanks to Luke and all the team at Denton Motors, Skipton who have been superb throughout the process.
The photo taken outside Denton Motors features my Defender TD5 and my Grenadier, the former will be having a slightly easer life now, but will remain an important vehicle, let’s call it the car’s semi-retirement!

Attachments

• IMG_8690.jpeg
    IMG_8690.jpeg
    357.8 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am delighted to say that this morning I took delivery of my long awaited Grenadier!
Huge thanks to Luke and all the team at Denton Motors, Ilkley who have been superb throughout the process.
The photo taken outside Denton Motors features my Defender TD5 and my Grenadier, the former will be having a slightly easer life now, but will remain an important vehicle, let’s call it the car’s semi-retirement!
Excellent stuff…. What are your first impressions of the drive.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Congrats and a good ride always.
So you can change your badge to "Grenadier Owner" now.

BTW @Stu_Barnes what are current statistics on what badge.. in the forum .. perhaps we have it somewhere..

Reactions: PBD

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Excellent stuff…. What are your first impressions of the drive.
Extremely stable, smooth, quiet and comfortable! The Audio system and various overall screen controls will take a bit of mastering but all good. The much commented on lump on the floor where the driver’s foot sits isn’t an issue whatsoever. Finish excellent and frankly for a newly designed and built vehicle, amazing.
Really nothing to question or complain about, all positive.
A word must go to Denton Motors who have been superb.
Can’t wait to put some miles in over the weekend.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Congrats and a good ride always.
So you can change your badge to "Grenadier Owner" now.

BTW @Stu_Barnes what are current statistics on what badge.. in the forum .. perhaps we have it somewhere..
Theres 26 who have changed their status in the preferences to owner.

RoyalWulff

Reservation Holder
Forum Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Luke and all the team at Denton Motors, Ilkley who have been superb throughout the process.
That Shale Blue looks 🔥

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Theres 26 who have changed their status in the preferences to owner.
Thank you very much. - Do we have a general statistics board that show what are the statuses of different members and changes forward .. - with help of our fellow members - we could see how members order, get contracts.. and the process at Ineos is rolling forward.
Of course will work only if members will timely update their status.
I know we are only a fraction of Ineos' customers - but it could represent a bit of what is going at this project.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice choice of colour 😎 Well wear👍

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Extremely stable, smooth, quiet and comfortable! The Audio system and various overall screen controls will take a bit of mastering but all good. The much commented on lump on the floor where the driver’s foot sits isn’t an issue whatsoever. Finish excellent and frankly for a newly designed and built vehicle, amazing.
Really nothing to question or complain about, all positive.
A word must go to Denton Motors who have been superb.
Can’t wait to put some miles in over the weekend.
The car looks brilliant, especially with it and Defender on matching plates. I think the owner profile of these cars as they’re being delivered might well go to show the extent to which Land Rover have misread demand for a “4x4” like the Grenadier.

Keep us posted with driving impressions while we’re patiently (sick of) waiting!

Local time
Reaction score
The photo confirms, it’s John from Nisa.
I was a N. Ireland Nisa member.

Local time
Reaction score
Yes, you are spot on! I am trying to work out who you are with the limited name on the Forum! Well spotted 😀
Brian McNicholl Magherafelt.
John Joe is a common name from the good auld days here- started off using it when ordering my Starbucks, always a laugh hearing it broadcast in other accents and languages.

Local time
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Luke and all the team at Denton Motors, Skipton who have been superb throughout the process.
A

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Brian McNicholl Magherafelt.
John Joe is a common name from the good auld days here- started off using it when ordering my Starbucks, always a laugh hearing it broadcast in other accents and languages.
Wow! How are you, it’s been a long while since I saw you, lots of big changes over the time! Love the John Joe “name”! 😀

Local time
Reaction score
Hi, your very lucky and a great vehicle.
Mine was ordered 2 hours after the window opened. Car delivered to Northampton not the spec, very small changes and now cancelled and reordred. Feel very let down having been a big supporter from so early.

REOhio

Reservation Holder
Forum Donor
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
John, I (Robert) just saw your post on FB! Congratulations here too.

Local time
Reaction score
Wow! How are you, it’s been a long while since I saw you, lots of big changes over the time! Love the John Joe “name”! 😀
PFS now leased and I’m building more office/retail space beside. I have so much time on my hands after being in retail and I miss the ‘ craic’ . It was a great ‘ people’ way of life. Thankfully I have a smallholding to enjoy where I try and reverse the effects of industrial farming and create a haven for nature.

Local time
Reaction score
Hi, your very lucky and a great vehicle.
Mine was ordered 2 hours after the window opened. Car delivered to Northampton not the spec, very small changes and now cancelled and reordred. Feel very let down having been a big supporter from so early.
Will wait to see if anything moves forward. So sad to have sat in the vehicle but not quite what I wanted. Annnoyling Lynn Caider said on 28 Mar I would be able to get the car I wished for. Not the case for me, the changes can be done by the dealer, not able as the company cannot react as seems so to intransigent to a simple change. So sad as this is not what Sir Jim envisage in the pub when the idea was germinated.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The car looks brilliant, especially with it and Defender on matching plates. I think the owner profile of these cars as they’re being delivered might well go to show the extent to which Land Rover have misread demand for a “4x4” like the Grenadier.

Keep us posted with driving impressions while we’re patiently (sick of) waiting!
You are spot on too, the current JLR vehicles are mainly seen or used as Chelsea tractors, the Grenadier appeals to and is bought by a different and more practical bunch of owners!

Back
Top Bottom