The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Grenadier handed over today!

Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
How on earth did you get it on a personal plate my dealer isn't allowed to buy Ineos

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It was just luck, Ineos registered it, the V5 arrived on Saturday, I did the transfer online on Sunday and all sorted! They have to start life with a conventional registration.

Local time
Reaction score
It was just luck, Ineos registered it, the V5 arrived on Saturday, I did the transfer online on Sunday and all sorted! They have to start life with a conventional registration.
Thank you John so as all things in life its better if you do it yourself hope you have a great time with your Grenadier.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
I am delighted to say that this morning I took delivery of my long awaited Grenadier!
Huge thanks to Luke and all the team at Denton Motors, Skipton who have been superb throughout the process.
The photo taken outside Denton Motors features my Defender TD5 and my Grenadier, the former will be having a slightly easer life now, but will remain an important vehicle, let’s call it the car’s semi-retirement!
Have a safe ride and enjoy the shale blue IG. Looks great 👍

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you John so as all things in life its better if you do it yourself hope you have a great time with your Grenadier.
I've left my assignment document with the agent. He will either make the change after Ineos issue the first registration or hopefully the whole process will be in their hands in early May.

As they're responsible for getting the plates made up, there won't be any unnecessary cost as the first registration will never be made up.

Don't forget if you tow to get an extra plate for your trailer.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've left my assignment document with the agent. He will either make the change after Ineos issue the first registration or hopefully the whole process will be in their hands in early May.

As they're responsible for getting the plates made up, there won't be any unnecessary cost as the first registration will never be made up.

Don't forget if you tow to get an extra plate for your trailer.
Thanks! I have had the registration since the 70’s and have loads of spare plates!

Reactions: PBD

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey John may I ask how tall you are?

We are envious of Europe right now... waiting for or Oz designated vehicles to come!
I am 5’ 11” but even a taller person should be more than happy, there is plenty of seat adjustment to get to the right level of comfort.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
I am 5’ 11” but even a taller person should be more than happy, there is plenty of seat adjustment to get to the right level of comfort.
I am a good 6‘4“ (1,94 m)
Besides the fact that I consist mainly of legs the driving position is very good. But I never have the problem of touching the sky. It is all about leg room for me. And that’s definitely 👍

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice your just taller than me so you give me hope! I'd you take off road key us know your thoughts!

Reactions: PBD

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am a good 6‘4“ (1,94 m)
Besides the fact that I consist mainly of legs the driving position is very good. But I never have the problem of touching the sky. It is all about leg room for me. And that’s definitely 👍
Well you'll have no problem painting my ceiling.
Sent on behalf of 5'6" short arses everywhere.
And obviously the grenadier hump won't be even noticed

Back
Top Bottom