The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Motor1 Italia - video review (Italy)

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 2.49.10 PM.png

Remember when the old Defender, later replaced by the current model, went out of production? Lo and behold, not everyone took it well, including Sir Jim Ratcliffe, the No. 1 of Ineos Industries who, as an off-road enthusiast, decided to design one tailored to his needs.

Vi ricordate quando uscì di produzione il vecchio Defender, poi sostituito dall’attuale modello? Ecco, non tutti la presero bene, incluso Sir Jim Ratcliffe, il n°1 di Ineos Industries che, da appassionato di fuoristrada, decise di progettarsene uno fatto su misura per le sue esigenze.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPHvYYHG7dA

Last edited by a moderator:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
Wonderful Italian review!

I love their emotions. For example at the beginning he says "also marketed in Italy with six cylinders" . And the moment he says "sei cilindri" his voice melts away like snow in the sun. Listen at that @0:32, wonderful, only Italians can be so. I love it.

A bit later it's about the roof panel. What does he do? Shows a big military C22 airplane and the zillions of buttons at the roof, and says

"the C22 ... shares an upper part of controls such as the Grenadier" ... and not vice versus. 😂 🤣 That's really great. The airplane is built like the Grenadier.

He then shows us all the buttons, and tenderly strokes the roof buttons with the conclusion "phen-o-me-nale! phenomenale." - again melting away in awe. See it @ 10:04, I really spilled my coffee ...

(y) 😍

Back
Top Bottom