The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Vital Info Latest Webinar Q&A is live

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
It's encouraging to hear he "firmly believes" the chosen U.S. dealers will honor MSRP, but, as noted, it is no guarantee.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
I get it. I don't think a dealer would gamble spending to set up a dealer, mark up their preorders for a quick profit, and risk losing their franchise. I think smart businesses will honor MSRP, build goodwill with the customers and Ineos, favoring long term success over a quick buck.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am hoping to purchase additional accessories at the dealership IF that dealership honors MSRP. They will make good money off of my accessories purchased.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Following on from Greg's latest Q&A session that went live this morning, INEOS Americas have let me know that they have started to process customer orders that have been confirmed prior to the Friday deadline. Some of us may see this reflected in our accounts if we log on. If however you haven’t submitted your pre order yet don't worry, your Grenadier will have a build slot that is respective of when you originally placed your reservation. You will not lose your place in line.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
Following on from Greg's latest Q&A session that went live this morning, INEOS Americas have let me know that they have started to process customer orders that have been confirmed prior to the Friday deadline. Some of us may see this reflected in our accounts if we log on. If however you haven’t submitted your pre order yet don't worry, your Grenadier will have a build slot that is respective of when you originally placed your reservation. You will not lose your place in line.
This is what I'm showing in my account. I submitted my actual order back on June 12th. I also reserved back on Sept 29th, 2021
1688065586227.png

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am hoping to purchase additional accessories at the dealership IF that dealership honors MSRP. They will make good money off of my accessories purchased.
absolutely! Assuming the dealer doesn't try to tack on a "market adjustment", I have no problems spending a great deal (more) on accessories (that detachable winch sure looks nice!)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Its more a gentleman's agreement, not a guarantee and certainly not legally binding.
Im fairly certain if the dealership made a gentleman's agreement with Ineos they will honor it.
I think.
It's encouraging to hear he "firmly believes" the chosen U.S. dealers will honor MSRP, but, as noted, it is no guarantee.
This has literally been the dialog and official answer from Ineos for months now. Some sort of speculation was started online that dealers wouldn't honor it and it has really spun out of control to people getting upset that there would be a dealer mark up

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm, when I log in, my info doesn't show that. It just says my pre-order will show up in July. I did get a pre-order email when I submitted my specs.

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
This is what I'm showing in my account. I submitted my actual order back on June 12th. I also reserved back on Sept 29th, 2021
View attachment 7818507
Crazy - I also reserved Sept 29th but put my order in on June 11th - it looks like we may be getting our Colorado Grenadiers from the same boat...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 4.01.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 4.01.18 PM.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 49

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
Be careful with pinning you hopes on any reference to “your place in line” thinking that you will get your car in any queued order, as Ineos can tend to have a vague interpretation of what “in line” actually means.

I have a mate who reserved his car 8 months before another mates car, he still has no idea where the car is at and has still not received a contract.
My second mates car is on a boat arrives next month fully contracted - which is still well in front of my car which was ordered two months before his.

That is one strange interpretation of what a line is.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm, when I log in, my info doesn't show that. It just says my pre-order will show up in July. I did get a pre-order email when I submitted my specs.
Same as you. I’m not worried. Reserved on the first possible date and ordered in early June. Not the most organized process; but I’m sure I’d make a mess of it too. It has been a great lesson in patience and perseverance 😳

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the exact same response and email. Sort of making me nervous when I keep reading about others having different responses!

Last edited:

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
It seems IA is quite pleased with the number of orders being placed. I did not learn much from the Q&A from earlier. The single take away piece (which isn’t exactly new info) pertains to the Canadian market not seeing a delivery until the new year, at least. Everything else was a bit of restating and reassuring. That is one TOUGH job he has. He probably can’t wait to get away from the dealership model in the US. Every good intention by a manufacturer can be undone in an instant by a dealer. I hope the dealers they’ve signed up with will try to support a fledgling manufacturer and let them get off the ground at least.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The single take away piece (which isn’t exactly new info) pertains to the Canadian market not seeing a delivery until the new year, at least
Interestingly enough, that's actually a bit earlier than they were expecting Canadian deliveries to begin, at least based on what was said at the Toronto event

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Crazy - I also reserved Sept 29th but put my order in on June 11th - it looks like we may be getting our Colorado Grenadiers from the same boat...
Looks like mine will be on that boat too.. mine shows the 27th though..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 1.59.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 1.59.10 PM.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 38

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like the first boat is full. My friend who has a reservation but has not committed, received an email stating he essentially missed the boat. Put in an order now and it will definitely be next year.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like the first boat is full. My friend who has a reservation but has not committed, received an email stating he essentially missed the boat. Put in an order now and it will definitely be next year.
There are plenty of reservation holders who will be getting their trucks next year (2024).... Not all of them will be delivered in December (nor have they ever planned on it)

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
There are plenty of reservation holders who will be getting their trucks next year (2024).... Not all of them will be delivered in December (nor have they ever planned on it)
Didn't they say anyone who registered early enough would have theirs "by the end of the year"? Or was that just what i've been telling myself in my head so I can plan to get mine before the end of the year (early Christmas gift maybe?)

Back
Top Bottom