The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Winners Hard way home

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunaly you are mistaken! There are 3 Ineos Grenadier sales agents, even listed on Grunt, in Linz, Graz and Vienna who will each I am sure achieve some sales in Austria. :LOL:
I don't think I am.

You can't oder a Grenadier by any of them. You can write an Email and leave your data, or call them.

You can not even configure them there.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
I don't think I am.

You can't oder a Grenadier by any of them. You can write an Email and leave your data, or call them.

You can not even configure them there.

@emax The Graz agent's website says otherwise - "PEICHER is an official dealer of the INEOS Grenadier and is at your side for advice, inspections, test drives and the configuration and ordering process." I'm sure the same facilities will be available in Linz and Vienna.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I know what the websites tell.

But perhaps @blueTdi can tell more.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
"A Handover Like No Other" sums up the current IA debacle with the several hundred customers whose vehicles are on the other side of "the wire". Rubbing it in with a crap video does nothing for IA's reputation ... other than to underline the abject failure of their communications: I wonder if they understand the irony of their "theme"!! Perhaps a picture of expectant owners looking longingly through the fence with the same caption .... Time to drain the swamp ! ... 🤬

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Gemma and Zahid? I would be interested in their opinion about the long way home. Because they still drove the long distance highway to UK.

Reactions: PBD

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Gemma and Zahid? I would be interested in their opinion about the long way home. Because they still drove the long distance highway to UK.
On the Ineos website:

edit: unless you mean from them on social media like Ingemar then no not seen

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
On the Ineos website:

edit: unless you mean from them on social media like Ingemar then no not seen
Thanks for your feedback. I have received the official link from Ineos. I actually meant on social media.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Guess their still on their way 🤭

Back
Top Bottom