The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Last payment

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
It took them about five days for the portal to say “payment received “ and two full weeks for me to get an email confirmation. In my case, I paid on the 28th of March and the most important bit still hasn’t happened..
Pardon my French, but f**k that. Is that what normally happens witha vehicle purchase with you guys? In Oz you hand over the cash (or bank chq or transfer) and drive out the door.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Pardon my French, but **** that. Is that what normally happens witha vehicle purchase with you guys? In Oz you hand over the cash (or bank chq or transfer) and drive out the door.
Bought a used M5 last week, paid on the day of collection. Bought a new Type R on March 1st, paid on the day of collection. I will only pay for this vehicle once I have seen it and it is fit for the road.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I paid yesterday and had a call today to offer a cancellation slot tomorrow morning 0730 hrs for a major stomach operation that I’ve been waiting a few months for. Looks my wife is going to be driving the Grenadier before me 😩😤🤬

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Bought a used M5 last week, paid on the day of collection. Bought a new Type R on March 1st, paid on the day of collection. I will only pay for this vehicle once I have seen it and it is fit for the road.
didn't we know beforehand that we have to pay before the handover?
I mean something like that was in the contract

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I paid yesterday and had a call today to offer a cancellation slot tomorrow morning 0730 hrs for a major stomach operation that I’ve been waiting a few months for. Looks my wife is going to be driving the Grenadier before me 😩😤🤬
Hope it's not too serious. I'm due to go on holiday soon i bet my handover will be in those 3 weeks when im away .

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hope it's not too serious. I'm due to go on holiday soon i bet my handover will be in those 3 weeks when im away .
It’s the last one of three operations overall to fix complications from Bilhartzia amongst other things. Should all be good after quite a long recovery. Hoping to ship the Grenadier to Cape Town in late summer/ september for extended Southern Africa travels. So going in tomorrow means more time to recover. All looking good and the plan coming together. 😎👍🏼

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Bitter sweet.

Good luck for the morning.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
Good luck, get it done, and then go for a bloody drive and tell us allabout it!!!

Or if the missus can tell us, that’s fine to, as long as we get feedback! 😉

Oh, and get well soon.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Pardon my French, but **** that. Is that what normally happens witha vehicle purchase with you guys? In Oz you hand over the cash (or bank chq or transfer) and drive out the door.
I’m very trusting….! to be honest it’s not common practice but it’s the Ineos way apparently.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It is seriously frustrating!!!
I have already had to cancel one big trip and was hoping to get away this BH week end.
More chance of seeing a
View attachment 7809390
We’d planned to use the yet to be delivered Gren to Belgium for Easter when it arrived at the dealer in early February…. I’m pretty sure we’ll get it before Christmas.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m very trusting….! to be honest it’s not common practice but it’s the Ineos way apparently.
I did call dealer (grange Edinburgh) to ask for update before paying but they haven't phoned back so i just payed it pretty sure all will be fine .

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We’d planned to use the yet to be delivered Gren to Belgium for Easter when it arrived at the dealer in early February…. I’m pretty sure we’ll get it before Christmas.
Our first major roadtrip will be to Waterloo Arnhem and the dday sites hopefully but when is in the lap of the gods

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When specifying delivery in a month or seasons on this forum I think it should be protocol to clarify the year to which you aspire. 🤣

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
didn't we know beforehand that we have to pay before the handover?
I mean something like that was in the contract
YES - but I am not paying months in weeks in advance. That would be stupid. I need to see the actual vehicle first.

Free world, we all can do as we think fit.

Back
Top Bottom