The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Last payment

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Usually here I turn up on delivery day with a bank cheque for the full amount, seems like that won’t be an option. But my maximum transfer for day is $100,000. May not be an issue if I do a trade in. But if not then it might be tricky.
I haven't used the old bank cheque method in 10-15 years
I just go onto the app, and get my daily transfer limit increased, or call them if over $50K. So for this I will increase it to $120K for 24 hours.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Usually here I turn up on delivery day with a bank cheque for the full amount, seems like that won’t be an option. But my maximum transfer for day is $100,000. May not be an issue if I do a trade in. But if not then it might be tricky.
Just do 2 transfers over 2 days.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just go onto the app, and get my daily transfer limit increased, or call them if over $50K. So for this I will increase it to $120K for 24 hours.
I can fo into app and increase it, but it’s to a max of $100k

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
I did this in the UK, if you explain the situation they will organise a same day fast payment as a one off as opposed to a BACS. Although some banks may make a small charge.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
In Australia, do we pay our agent because that is how is normally done. Or will us Aussies have to transfer directly to a foreign account where we have no safety or consumer protections?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In Australia, do we pay our agent because that is how is normally done. Or will us Aussies have to transfer directly to a foreign account where we have no safety or consumer protections?
Curious, how did you pay your reservation/order deposit? wasn't that direct to Ineous, so I presume you'll pay the same way.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Our Reservation fees ($800) were paid to an overseas account.
Our Deposits ($4200) were paid to INEOS Australia. Justin sorted that for us.

Hopefully our final payments will go to INEOS Australia.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Our Reservation fees ($800) were paid to an overseas account.
Our Deposits ($4200) were paid to INEOS Australia. Justin sorted that for us.

Hopefully our final payments will go to INEOS Australia.
Yeah, that initial reservation payment was annoying. The payment in $A was converted to GBP and the first I knew was when it showed up on my bank statement with a foreign currency conversion fee. 😡

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, that initial reservation payment was annoying. The payment in $A was converted to GBP and the first I knew was when it showed up on my bank statement with a foreign currency conversion fee.
That was my fear - being smoked another 1.5% by a middleman credit agency. But direct to IA Australia seems only logical.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
My car has arrived at the dealer in the meantime. It is said to be ready for the road, but the table and the rocksliders are missing. In addition, the registration papers are missing. This can also still take time, unfortunately I can not take the car immediately. The only registered Grenadier in Germany has received manual papers from Ineos. Mine receives automatically created documents like all the others.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
My car has arrived at the dealer in the meantime. It is said to be ready for the road, but the table and the rocksliders are missing. In addition, the registration papers are missing. This can also still take time, unfortunately I can not take the car immediately. The only registered Grenadier in Germany has received manual papers from Ineos. Mine receives automatically created documents like all the others.
Same with mine. But my dealer got one set of papers last week for another car. So it’s moving on!

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Same with mine. But my dealer got one set of papers last week for another car. So it’s moving on!
Visited my Grenadier at the dealer today. Didn't check it for scratches though. The quality is as expected. The car was dusty but with no flaws. Other than two small rusty screws, I had nothing to complain about. And the sound of the diesel is just awesome. Rockslider were mounted, trailer hitch was included, but the table is missing as well as the registration papers. It is just a work vehicle. You can not demand the quality in the interior, etc. as in the G-Class. That should be clear to everyone. So I just transferred the remaining amount. That did not do the account any good. So it was 25 years ago when I paid my Defender also. Only that was a leaky hut from the start. To leaks I was taught. Mine with build number 774 still has the first seals in the Safari windows. These can leak in some cases when the car is tilted. In such a case, these are replaced with optimized seals - I was told.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone who has paid final amount how long does it take for receipt and portal to update confirming they have received your hard earned cash ?

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone who has paid final amount how long does it take for receipt and portal to update confirming they have received your hard earned cash ?
I have transferred on 20.04. So far no update on the account. But yesterday I spoke with the hot line on the phone. There I was confirmed that my money was received. The accounts should be updated this week. So they told me.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Paid final amount last Wednesday. Still not got receipt and have contacted IA to ask when they will send confirmation to dealer. IA CC response both times was they send responses twice a week, useful as always!!. It then needs the dealer to confirm back to IA before registration.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It took them about five days for the portal to say “payment received “ and two full weeks for me to get an email confirmation. In my case, I paid on the 28th of March and the most important bit still hasn’t happened..

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It took them about five days for the portal to say “payment received “ and two full weeks for me to get an email confirmation. In my case, I paid on the 28th of March and the most important bit still hasn’t happened..
It is seriously frustrating!!!
I have already had to cancel one big trip and was hoping to get away this BH week end.
More chance of seeing a
1682408259537.png

Back
Top Bottom