The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Last payment

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
OK, I am going to write to the Ombudsman about our situation. It has to be against Trading Standards. I was asked to pay in full last week and no-one knows where the vehicle is - a very bizarre situation.
Why on Earth would INEOS request full payment for a vehicle that hasn't arrived at your agents? Crazy situation. I would definitely advise no-one to pay until they have confirmation from their local agent that the vehicle has landed and has no campaigns.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I really won't quite believe it until I have the keys in my hand and drive off the agent's forecourt. It's been such a roller coaster ride of ups and downs (with way too many downs). Hopefully things will improve for subsequent customers when they start to get handle on processes and procedures.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Mystery solved. Just got the V5C through the post and the last digit of the reg number is an X not a K!! But also, the car was registered by INEOS on the 28th March so I have lost a month's road tax and I don't even have the car until tomorrow. At least I can now insure the car. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

As others have said, you haven’t lost a month….unfortunately you have lost TWO months.

Bang out of order. If I find they have done that with mine I will knock the correct amount off the final bill, then the arguments will start

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OK, I am going to write to the Ombudsman about our situation. It has to be against Trading Standards. I was asked to pay in full last week and no-one knows where the vehicle is - a very bizarre situation.
A similar situation to myself. Asked to pay nearly three weeks ago (I didn’t), still no definitive location as to my vehicle. Told it ‘Should’ be with the dealership on Tuesday. Watch this space. Chat line suggested that because I hadn’t paid in full for something I didn’t know actually existed, was possibly the reason the dealership hadn’t actually received it.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A similar situation to myself. Asked to pay nearly three weeks ago (I didn’t), still no definitive location as to my vehicle. Told it ‘Should’ be with the dealership on Tuesday. Watch this space. Chat line suggested that because I hadn’t paid in full for something I didn’t know actually existed, was possibly the reason the dealership hadn’t actually received it.
Chat line is talking nonsense! I paid in full when asked and my dealership hasn’t received my vehicle either although mine is due on Tuesday supposedly, although this is only now happening I suspect because I started haranguing Ineos. The poor operators manning the chat lines must get bombarded with disgruntled customers demanding their vehicles and seem to say just about anything to appease them 🤔

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Made final payment today - vehicle is at dealer and they expect to have it ready this weekend :) it’s a lot of money.
What dealer are you using Pip?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Made final payment today - vehicle is at dealer and they expect to have it ready this weekend :) it’s a lot of money.
Well done to you and hope all is well with your Grenadier 👍🏼
I paid on the 24th April and mine is still not in the country. 🤬

Back
Top Bottom