The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Last payment

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
10 days seems a bit long. I think I read 14 days to turn the vehicles around. Anything longer then I'd want Georgia to explain why.

Good luck and hope you get yours pronto.

Ps. presume Colchester is the bigger/workshop set up compared to Sevenoaks?
As i understand it, Colchester is doing all the PDI's for Kent aswell atm.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Actually wondering what's going on at Jardine's, they have had mine for 10 days now doing "PDI" was delivered ex works with all campaigns completed and passed QC, My Grenadier "Agent Orange" is down in Colchester so waiting for them to bring it to Kent - thats an ongoing discussion on how that will be achieved !! More calls to Georgia today me thinks
I'm expecting mine to be brought down from Essex to Sevenoaks later today for collection tomorrow. But I'll believe it when I see it. Have to take delivery of it without any of the accessories which is damn annoying. My understanding is that Jardine Sevenoaks will be able to fit the accessories without it having to go back to Essex. But when that will be no-one seems to know.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm expecting mine to be brought down from Essex to Sevenoaks later today for collection tomorrow. But I'll believe it when I see it. Have to take delivery of it without any of the accessories which is damn annoying. My understanding is that Jardine Sevenoaks will be able to fit the accessories without it having to go back to Essex. But when that will be no-one seems to know.
If it's not too much trouble could you pls list the accessories which are missing?

Curious to see what's short at the moment. Not that I expect mine for months.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If it's not too much trouble could you pls list the accessories which are missing?

Curious to see what's short at the moment. Not that I expect mine for months.
@ECrider
  • Side Runners
  • Tow Ball
  • Roof Bars
  • Cargo Barrier
  • Cargo Divider
Apparently the carpet mats ARE in the car, overjoyed about that 😆.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
bugger, they are all important/restrict what one can do without.
Exactly. Have a trip lined up for 20th May and no roof bars for the roof box, no barrier/divider for the dogs and gear, no side runners to help get in and out of the vehicle. And can't tow. So the car is currently only good for doing the shopping.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
its turning into a real shambles now they are totally inept .

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@ECrider
  • Side Runners
  • Tow Ball
  • Roof Bars
  • Cargo Barrier
  • Cargo Divider
Apparently the carpet mats ARE in the car, overjoyed about that 😆.
Umm,

Bugger i have all those ordered maybe that why they cant deliver it?

Glad i ordered the green one as with all the sitting around the grass and moss growing on it wont show too much, :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: be due its 1st service soon....

but may be one month this year......

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly. Have a trip lined up for 20th May and no roof bars for the roof box, no barrier/divider for the dogs and gear, no side runners to help get in and out of the vehicle. And can't tow. So the car is currently only good for doing the shopping.
see you down Sainsburys then,

likewise trip 1st June.........

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
No way is anyone delivering my Grenny to me, I'd rather get a train/plane/automobile to Jardines. If they want to send a driver to pick me up then kudos to them. It's akin to someone carrying your bride over your own threshold!
Exactly! My dealer told me that bringing the car the two hours trip to me wouldn’t be a problem. I refused!
What a stupid idea 😀

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
And getting a nice chai latte 😀

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
One of the very few roof racks being wasted on a delivery car??
No, it was Ineos in France moving from one venue to the next during a demo tour.

Back
Top Bottom