The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Last payment

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Update:
He's home!
Got back late after 100 miles round trip over all sorts of roads.
It's everything I had hoped for and more. Drive and comfort great, computer a bit complicated if I am honest but as yet I haven't really sat in it and played around with it.
Photo of it( crap photo will try hard later) on my driveway next to his little brother, the disco 4 called "The Truck". Think the Grenadier will be "Rocky", he certainly looks the part.
Very very pleased.
Thanks to mark and Ben at J T Hughes for all their help and assistance, can't recommend them enough.

Attachments

• IMG_6098.jpeg
    IMG_6098.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6097.jpeg
    IMG_6097.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Grenadier ready to collect.JPG
    Grenadier ready to collect.JPG
    226.4 KB · Views: 91

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Update:
He's home!
Got back late after 100 miles round trip over all sorts of roads.
It's everything I had hoped for and more. Drive and comfort great, computer a bit complicated if I am honest but as yet I haven't really sat in it and played around with it.
Photo of it( crap photo will try hard later) on my driveway next to his little brother, the disco 4 called "The Truck". Think the Grenadier will be "Rocky", he certainly looks the part.
Very very pleased.
Thanks to mark and Ben at J T Hughes for all their help and assistance, can't recommend them enough.
will Rocky fit in your garage?

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's the 2nd person that has posted about a pickup rather than home delivery. Something I hadn't heard about before but I can see the benefits.
I was going to have it delivered but to be fair picking me up from home and taking me to it was just as easy. I also benefited from a three hour 100 mile trip, which I thoroughly enjoyed

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was going to have it delivered but to be fair picking me up from home and taking me to it was just as easy. I also benefited from a three hour 100 mile trip, which I thoroughly enjoyed
No way is anyone delivering my Grenny to me, I'd rather get a train/plane/automobile to Jardines. If they want to send a driver to pick me up then kudos to them. It's akin to someone carrying your bride over your own threshold!

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you going to transfer the D4 plate over (keep D4/sell the truck)?
I was planning on selling it later, but the wife, out of the blue said she enjoyed driving and using it! This after forty years plus of saying trucks are too big!!
She's not getting a chance with Rocky!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was planning on selling it later, but the wife, out of the blue said she enjoyed driving and using it! This after forty years plus of saying trucks are too big!!
She's not getting a chance with Rocky!
perhaps there's a PBD 911 or something similar with the DVLA?

• Love
Reactions: PBD

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
No way is anyone delivering my Grenny to me, I'd rather get a train/plane/automobile to Jardines. If they want to send a driver to pick me up then kudos to them. It's akin to someone carrying your bride over your own threshold!
I think the pick up driver not use your car!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Actually wondering what's going on at Jardine's, they have had mine for 10 days now doing "PDI" was delivered ex works with all campaigns completed and passed QC, My Grenadier "Agent Orange" is down in Colchester so waiting for them to bring it to Kent - thats an ongoing discussion on how that will be achieved !! More calls to Georgia today me thinks

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Actually wondering what's going on at Jardine's, they have had mine for 10 days now doing "PDI" was delivered ex works with all campaigns completed and passed QC, My Grenadier "Agent Orange" is down in Colchester so waiting for them to bring it to Kent - thats an ongoing discussion on how that will be achieved !! More calls to Georgia today me thinks
10 days seems a bit long. I think I read 14 days to turn the vehicles around. Anything longer then I'd want Georgia to explain why.

Good luck and hope you get yours pronto.

Ps. presume Colchester is the bigger/workshop set up compared to Sevenoaks?

Back
Top Bottom