The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread @Jean Mercier Build thread

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Where do you shower?
In the car, passenger seat, safari window open while it's raining, there is a plug to drain the water, pissing is in the driver's seat, also another plug, separating waste water according to the substance. I can do this while driving.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
Pictures say more than words, but although I prefer to sleep in my tent, I found a solution to sleep in my car, without dismounting the rear seat.
I bought (for my tent) a Coleman Maxi Comfort inflatable bed, dimensions 198 x 82 x 22 cm, and this is prefect for the inside of the Grenadier!
The other thing I have are 4 "ratchet straps" and some luggage to fill some "holes".
The smaller passenger seat isn't clapped down, and serves as "side step" for the bed, therefore this solution is suitable for one person.
See the pictures. I didn't test it in real life yet.

View attachment 7814636
View attachment 7814637
View attachment 7814638View attachment 7814639View attachment 7814640
probably emergency only or it's raining so much - not possible to erect tent and stay reasonably dry?

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Could one of the rear seat backs be fitted with a ‘quick release’, so that it could be temporarily removed to leave a flat surface for sleeping (assuming that the battery compartment could be protected)?

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Pictures say more than words, but although I prefer to sleep in my tent, I found a solution to sleep in my car, without dismounting the rear seat.
I bought (for my tent) a Coleman Maxi Comfort inflatable bed, dimensions 198 x 82 x 22 cm, and this is prefect for the inside of the Grenadier!
The other thing I have are 4 "ratchet straps" and some luggage to fill some "holes".
The smaller passenger seat isn't clapped down, and serves as "side step" for the bed, therefore this solution is suitable for one person.
See the pictures. I didn't test it in real life yet.

View attachment 7814636
View attachment 7814637
View attachment 7814638View attachment 7814639View attachment 7814640
Jean, just get a waterproof sleeping bag like mine for carp fishing, a thin blow up mattress and get on the roof 🤣

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some moderator moved some of my posts in a "Build Thread", therefore let's post something that I modified, already in January, when my right hand rear trim was removed.

20240110_221158.jpg
20240110_222038.jpg

I use the space under the removable cap to place some "emergency material", like duct tape and some other stuff.

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Some moderator moved some of my posts in a "Build Thread", therefore let's post something that I modified, already in January, when my right hand rear trim was removed.

View attachment 7852636
View attachment 7852637

I use the space under the removable cap to place some "emergency material", like duct tape and some other stuff.
So the duct tape is in one of the bottles?
How long has „mag weg“ been waiting to go to to the bin?

Back
Top Bottom