The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

iPhone Wallpapers

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
For years I have had an old Land Rover Defender ad as my lock screen image. I have taken that and modified it by swapping the D90 out for a Grenadier. There are two versions, one with no text and one that says "More Pull" as the original LR ad was made (which I use myself). You're more than welcome to put on your phones; it is formatted for an iPhone 14 Pro Max but I'm sure it could be cropped to fit most screens.

Attachments

• GrenNoPull.jpg
    GrenNoPull.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 67
  • GrenMorePull.jpg
    GrenMorePull.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
There might be few more in the works ... but that's Top Secret 🤫

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Joking aside. To be fair I never had a problem with my defender. Always reliable, enough power although I did have a remap. I just needed something more comfortable and the convenience of an automatic gearbox. I’ve had a Toyota and although reliable, I got through leaf springs and shock absorbers at a rate of knots while living and working in Malawi. I truly believe that the Grenadier will turn out to be the vehicle that the the replacement Defender should have been 👍🏼

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Joking aside. To be fair I never had a problem with my defender. Always reliable, enough power although I did have a remap.
The 2.2 just doesn't have enough to go up the hills on the M62 effortlessly, and towing a loaded trailer limits you considerably.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The 2.2 just doesn't have enough to go up the hills on the M62 effortlessly, and towing a loaded trailer limits you considerably.
I never towed with it but didn’t have a problem with hills. Going up the Sani pass from South Africa to Lesotho the Landcruiser in front of me broke his rear diff by trying to go too fast on very difficult terrain after a severe storm, we just took it slow and were one of the only ones to make it up that day as storms had washed the road out. The remap helped boost the power to acceptable levels. However gear changes on the steep switch backs made it hard work. We weighed over 3T loaded. 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom