Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

iPhone Wallpapers

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
For years I have had an old Land Rover Defender ad as my lock screen image. I have taken that and modified it by swapping the D90 out for a Grenadier. There are two versions, one with no text and one that says "More Pull" as the original LR ad was made (which I use myself). You're more than welcome to put on your phones; it is formatted for an iPhone 14 Pro Max but I'm sure it could be cropped to fit most screens.

Attachments

• GrenNoPull.jpg
    GrenNoPull.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 54
  • GrenMorePull.jpg
    GrenMorePull.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Logsplitter

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
Country
England
Joking aside. To be fair I never had a problem with my defender. Always reliable, enough power although I did have a remap. I just needed something more comfortable and the convenience of an automatic gearbox. I’ve had a Toyota and although reliable, I got through leaf springs and shock absorbers at a rate of knots while living and working in Malawi. I truly believe that the Grenadier will turn out to be the vehicle that the the replacement Defender should have been 👍🏼

Logsplitter

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Country
England
Sorry I just realised that’s off topic and I should have been talking about wallpaper on this thread 👍🏼😂

DCPU

Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Isle-of-Man
Joking aside. To be fair I never had a problem with my defender. Always reliable, enough power although I did have a remap.
The 2.2 just doesn't have enough to go up the hills on the M62 effortlessly, and towing a loaded trailer limits you considerably.

Logsplitter

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Country
England
The 2.2 just doesn't have enough to go up the hills on the M62 effortlessly, and towing a loaded trailer limits you considerably.
I never towed with it but didn’t have a problem with hills. Going up the Sani pass from South Africa to Lesotho the Landcruiser in front of me broke his rear diff by trying to go too fast on very difficult terrain after a severe storm, we just took it slow and were one of the only ones to make it up that day as storms had washed the road out. The remap helped boost the power to acceptable levels. However gear changes on the steep switch backs made it hard work. We weighed over 3T loaded. 👍🏼

Top Bottom