The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Infotainment system workings

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
I thought the first two were the time the “mud lights” stay on after you enter/exit the car. So, you can see where you step in/out of the car in the dark.

Remote Lock Feedback: is what happens when you remotely lock the car. In my case the lights stay on for 30 seconds to tell you the car is locked – the shortest period you can select. I would prefer 10 seconds.

Auto Door Unlock: do not know.

Relock Remote Unlock Door: If I remember correctly from what the dealer said if you unlock the doors, with the remote, but do not open any door, turning this on means the car will relock itself after a time period (cannot remember the time).
The first two relate to how long the headlights stay illuminated after you lock/ unlock the car with the remote after arriving/ leaving to illuminate one's path from/ to the vehicle.
Remote lock feedback is the flash/ no flash of turn indicators when locking/ unlocking with the remote
Auto unlock: If the auto locking feature when one commences to drive is activated, the auto unlock will operate when one comes to a halt and vehicle is either in Park or Neutral.
Your description of the Relock Remote Unlock Door is correct. IIRC is a default 30 seconds but may be able to be changed time wise. Option is to cancel feature...

Back
Top Bottom