The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Grenadier x Detour Disco

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
I have received an invitation from Ineos Grenadier for a party at lofty heights amidst the breathtaking backdrop of the Swiss Alps. From May 10 to 12, 2024, Ineos Grenadier will bring the music to the mountains and support the Detour Disco in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland.
I'm thinking about going there. But I still have to check my schedule. Maybe there's someone here who also has an invitation and is going.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
I have received an invitation from Ineos Grenadier for a party at lofty heights amidst the breathtaking backdrop of the Swiss Alps. From May 10 to 12, 2024, Ineos Grenadier will bring the music to the mountains and support the Detour Disco in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland.
I'm thinking about going there. But I still have to check my schedule. Maybe there's someone here who also has an invitation and is going.
Yes, I got one too. It's supporting Detour Disco in Lauterbrunnrn.
I'm old enough to remember Disco. Not saying I did Disco, just saying bring your dance shoes.
DaBull

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
I’ve got the invitation but havnt got my Grenadier back from South Africa yet. So not this time.
I bit more than a months notice would be good for any future events 👍🏼

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve got the invitation but havnt got my Grenadier back from South Africa yet. So not this time.
I bit more than a months notice would be good for any future events 👍🏼
Yes, you're right. I always wonder about the short notice. I've told the guys that before. But I'll repeat that.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I got one too. It's supporting Detour Disco in Lauterbrunnrn.
I'm old enough to remember Disco. Not saying I did Disco, just saying bring your dance shoes.
DaBull
Then a refresher course would be a good idea. But the target group is probably not those who remember disco.
In an exchange with INEOS, I once told the guys that they also need to appeal to younger people with the Grenadier. It seems to me that this event is intended to do just that. A few Grenadier owners could be very supportive. I'm happy to take on the marketing task if it helps the guys. And I don't have to put on my dancing shoes (which I never had, by the way). :)

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Dancing's not my thing but I like the Swiss alps so I've thrown my hat in the ring, never win anything so I'm not holding my breath. A good excuse for an excursion if my number comes up. I can just about remember disco.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I registered, as @Logsplitter says, why do they have to things at such short notice.

Perhaps Sir Ratcliffe should start buying yearly planners and not monthly ones.

I still maintain the advertising dept at IA are by far the most proactive. They do send out lots of free tickets etc

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe all of us will be there. I would really enjoy meeting up with you. We wouldn't have to dance, we could also talk, maybe about the Grenadier.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
My immediate reaction to the Ineos email this morning with reference to "Disco" was that it was an intended play on words implying a vague swipe at JLR ....! :unsure: 😈
For us southern hemisphere dwellers, the above is a world away from our reality......

I'm waiting for the PR Dept of Ineos to realise that we have the Big Red Bash on the edge of the Simpson Desert https://bigredbash.com.au/home/
or for those with a somewhat more refined palate, there's the Festival of Opera in the Outback! https://www.oq.com.au/whats-on/festival-of-outback-opera-2024/#
both of which events would be excellent opportunities for product exposure ---especially the Quartermaster

Back
Top Bottom