The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Nothing says brand alignment like Disco and Grenadier?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score
Got this in the mail, I missed it when it came five days ago.

Get ready for a high-altitude party, set amidst the stunning backdrop of the Swiss Alps. From 10-12 May 2024, we’re bringing music to the mountains, supporting Detour Disco in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. And you could be on the guest list.

It's the strangest brand alignment I've ever seen. Is the Grenadier demographic the disco crowd? Wouldn't something more earth day related be more on point than a disco in the alps?

Seems like marketing at Ineos wanted to go to a party... 😁

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Got this in the mail, I missed it when it came five days ago.

Get ready for a high-altitude party, set amidst the stunning backdrop of the Swiss Alps. From 10-12 May 2024, we’re bringing music to the mountains, supporting Detour Disco in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. And you could be on the guest list.

It's the strangest brand alignment I've ever seen. Is the Grenadier demographic the disco crowd? Wouldn't something more earth day related be more on point than a disco in the alps?

Seems like marketing at Ineos wanted to go to a party... 😁
No, that's not so far-fetched. I once had an exchange with some INEOS managers and we were talking about marketing for the Grenadier. I told them that I think INEOS needs to focus on more than just the existing Defender or other off-road vehicle driver target group. This group is already pursuing the Grenadier on its own. I suggested that we should also attract young people to the vehicle who, unlike me and other like-minded people, see it more as a lifestyle vehicle.
We talked about it for a long time while we ate a delicious burger.
Now this invitation also came to me and I immediately thought of the conversation. Maybe it was a coincidence. Or maybe they were just listening attentively. As I've always said, it only works together. And I have a good feeling.

Back
Top Bottom