The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Grenadier Roadside Assistance in the USA and Canada - Agero

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
From Ineos Automotive, you may have received this too.

It’s official – we’ve partnered with industry leader, Agero, to launch INEOS Grenadier Roadside Assistance in the USA and Canada.

Agero is a family business with over 50 years’ experience, and is proud to now support Grenadier owners like yourself across North America.

You can call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we’ll help you get back on the road. Roadside assistance is free-of-charge during the warranty period of your Grenadier ownership, and includes:
  • Towing to the nearest authorized service center up to 100 miles
  • Jump starts
  • Flat tires
  • Fuel delivery (up to two gallons)
The number to save in your list of contacts for roadside assistance is 866-882-6411.

You can also call if you have any questions about covered services, including towing for warranty-related incidents.

Your coverage starts now, with additional functionality coming soon, such as the ability to request assistance using a web link.

We hope this comes as exciting news, and brings you added peace of mind. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Just got the same email.

Mods - please keep consolidating as I imagine multiple threads on this will pop up today.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just received notice that Ineos has a solution for towing, road side assistance and even delivery of extra fuel for all USA buyers! Great news!

It’s official – we’ve partnered with industry leader, Agero, to launch INEOS Grenadier Roadside Assistance in the USA and Canada.

Agero is a family business with over 50 years’ experience, and is proud to now support Grenadier owners like yourself across North America.

You can call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we’ll help you get back on the road. Roadside assistance is free-of-charge during the warranty period of your Grenadier ownership, and includes:
  • Jump starts
  • Flat tires
The number to save in your list of contacts for roadside assistance is 866-882-6411.

You can also call if you have any questions about covered services, including towing for warranty-related incidents.

Your coverage starts now, with additional functionality coming soon, such as the ability to request assistance using a web link.

We hope this comes as exciting news, and brings you added peace of mind. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
I asked a few questions about how the towing and recovery would work with regards to off-road and distance related recovery.

“It is important to delineate this is a roadside service not a recovery service. Off roading comes with certain risks, which the customers undertake at their own discretion and should prepare for independently before undertaking.”

“I believe the service radius stands on its own, service will be available beyond the 100 miles from a dealer, however the cost of towing back to the nearest INEOS workshop would over the 100 miles would be the responsibility of the consumer.”

Once the portal for this comes live then there will be a permanent link on this site. Likewise if people get the details for their particular area to me and the info for their recovery service this can all be posted here. Please direct message me the details.

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just received notice that Ineos has a solution for towing, road side assistance and even delivery of extra fuel for all USA buyers! Great news!

• Jump starts
  • Flat tires

So the roadside assistance in US & Canada is for 5 years but in UK only 2 years ? Answers on a postcard please !!!

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I asked a few questions about how the towing and recovery would work with regards to off-road and distance related recovery.

“It is important to delineate this is a roadside service not a recovery service. Off roading comes with certain risks, which the customers undertake at their own discretion and should prepare for independently before undertaking.”

“I believe the service radius stands on its own, service will be available beyond the 100 miles from a dealer, however the cost of towing back to the nearest INEOS workshop would over the 100 miles would be the responsibility of the consumer.”

Once the portal for this comes live then there will be a permanent link on this site. Likewise if people get the details for their particular area to me and the info for their recovery service this can all be posted here. Please direct message me the details.

I guess this all makes sense, but I think that if the car fails due to an issue covered by warranty then it should be the dealer--not the consumer--that steps in to bridge that gap.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So the roadside assistance in US & Canada is for 5 years but in UK only 2 years ? Answers on a postcard please !!!
Probably just a factor of the cost and policy options with the service provider. Here in the US we have AAA which is pretty much an identical service (which I have had for years as I have classic cars) and it costs about $75 a year for the same coverage all over the USA so very cheap. It may be just more expensive in the UK

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I didn’t receive the email. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be keeping an eye out for it.

Local time
Reaction score
Probably just a factor of the cost and policy options with the service provider. Here in the US we have AAA which is pretty much an identical service (which I have had for years as I have classic cars) and it costs about $75 a year for the same coverage all over the USA so very cheap. It may be just more expensive in the UK
I believe AAA is up to 200 miles a year. This here appears per incident. So if you're lucky enough to live in the radius, you're in great shape. I mean, the effect on me, would be to not bother with the waiting and watching to see how it all pans out. Make this 300 miles, and even with all the goofyness and broken promises that have cropped up with this truck, and I'm shooting across the PA Turnpike to pay today.

I don't know how many people are like me, but I recall Hyundai entering the US market and it was joke, then they threw the dice on huge loss leader with a 10 year 100k mile bumper to bumper, and it made the company. They would not have survived only backing with the 2-3 year warranties that were industry standard at the time. This is a big a step in the right direction. Now just plop a service center for PA,OH,WV right on top of me, and all is forgiven.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
I'm with AAA, got the platinum membership. It's $124 per year in California.
200 miles of standard towing, once per year and three tows of 100 miles per year.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is odd you guys got this email by I did not. I guess INEOS took me off their owner's list. o_O
Me too. Or my dealer has failed to follow up on some thing ... still haven't hear a peep from them regarding the hitch installment nor software update.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still waiting for my email…Since I abandoned my build and bought another vehicle from a different dealer then must not be on the list? Or should it be the dealers responsibility to notify its customers?

Back
Top Bottom