The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

How to part ways with my Grenadier

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
I'm only 20 minutes away and have check in hand. No problem going in myself. Only concerned because it was apparently a July build.
Lucky man being that close - my hour-40 isn't horrible but for some poor members its hours upon hours.

Please share a photo of your decal when you get a moment, Good luck.

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
I'm only 20 minutes away and have check in hand. No problem going in myself. Only concerned because it was apparently a July build.
I would guess that @Krabby is correct, and that the vehicle has the wrong sticker in the door jam. It seems hard to imagine how that would happen, as it is supposed to be unique to the vehicle - based on every single feature/option in that specific vehicle - but it also seems like the most likely explanation. If you are thinking about buying it, I would make 100% sure as to the payload, and then insist that the correct sticker be provided. You could have some serious problems down the road if you do not have the correct sticker, like being held liable for a crash if your payload is over the printed 831 pounds, or if you want to resell the vehicle years from now.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What type vehicle and options do your have, Trial Master? Winch? Rock Sliders or Side Steps? Safari Windows? DaBull
Trialmaster with winch, rock sliders, safari windows, and roof rack (when it ships).

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
Hitch, yes. Rear winch, no.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Looks like your spec has perhaps the most factory items on it that affect load capacity for a Petrol Trialmaster.
My spec is very similar, with the exception that I have side steps vs rock sliders and roof cross bars vs roof rack.
Be interesting to see what my load sticker says when mine arrives in April 2024.
DaBull

ED Mulrenin

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everone,
After a long wait, i finally took delivery of my beautiful Eldoret Blue Grenadier. After measuring several times entrance to my building's garage, i was almost certain that it was the right size to fit my SUV with 80.6" high. Well, did not go so well. Return from the dealer, i was too tall about 1".
Really said, but now i have to part ways with my Grenadier. If anyone knows anyone who is interested, please let me know. I am just looking for what i have in it which is $85000
Here are the details:
Eldoret Blue (Solid)
Contrast elements Contrast Ladder Frame - Black
Wheels Locking Wheel Nuts
17" Alloy Wheel
Tires Bridgestone All-Terrain Tire
Options and
accessories
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Cover
Bump strips
Utility Trim
Comfort Central Stowage Box, Lockable
Nappa Leather Driver's Pack
Compass with Altimeter
Premium Sound System
Flooring Carpet Flooring

Just ceramic quoted and front windows tinted

currently 72 miles and in a closed storage facility

thank you for looking
Sorry to read that. I have been trying to get exact measurements with the roof rack for months (I need the roof rack), but have been unable to. I, too, have a heigh restriciton in my city garage and cannot park it on the street. After waiting five years, I hope I am not in the same predicament. My bets estimate is that I will have 1/2 inch. It will either fit or not.

thuchton

Production/Transit
Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
Lucky man being that close - my hour-40 isn't horrible but for some poor members its hours upon hours.

Please share a photo of your decal when you get a moment, Good luck.
I am 5 hours from the closest dealership. My saving grace is that I end up in that city at least 4 times a year for work related travel. I will just have to plan service.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everone,
After a long wait, i finally took delivery of my beautiful Eldoret Blue Grenadier. After measuring several times entrance to my building's garage, i was almost certain that it was the right size to fit my SUV with 80.6" high. Well, did not go so well. Return from the dealer, i was too tall about 1".
Really said, but now i have to part ways with my Grenadier. If anyone knows anyone who is interested, please let me know. I am just looking for what i have in it which is $85000
Here are the details:
Eldoret Blue (Solid)
Contrast elements Contrast Ladder Frame - Black
Wheels Locking Wheel Nuts
17" Alloy Wheel
Tires Bridgestone All-Terrain Tire
Options and
accessories
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Cover
Bump strips
Utility Trim
Comfort Central Stowage Box, Lockable
Nappa Leather Driver's Pack
Compass with Altimeter
Premium Sound System
Flooring Carpet Flooring

Just ceramic quoted and front windows tinted

currently 72 miles and in a closed storage facility

thank you for looking
Are you going to re-list your car since it did not meet your reserve on Cars & Bids? I am sorry the auction did not bring your reserve and I think the 4.5% buyers premium may have factored into it. Sorry things did not work out maybe next time. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom