The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

How much longer will this happen lol

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
After all! Maybe that's because you haven't met a grenadier driver yet. ;)
I get the two fingered V from all types of car drivers, irrespective what vehicle I'm in. Maybe it is something to do with my driving style 🖕🖕

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
I've yet to be asked if it's electric - maybe it's a West Coast thing?

I've had multiple jeepers wave at me.

I've been blocked in my parking space twice by people wanting to ask about it - and plenty of people follow me to it through parking lots.

A woman on the Cape May / Lewis ferry asked me how the gas mileage was, and I said horrible! It's a 6000 lb car shaped like a brick. She didn't appreciate that very much.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I get the two fingered V from all types of car drivers, irrespective what vehicle I'm in. Maybe it is something to do with my driving style 🖕🖕
Try a simple friendly raise of the hand. ✋

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
In the UK newer registered EV have a green badge on the number plate so people can tell me apart. Or so you know what the problem is when they have broken down on the side of the road, - they are out of battery power, so don't bother trying to help
Offer a tow? Ten quid a mile :cool:

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've yet to be asked if it's electric - maybe it's a West Coast thing?

I've had multiple jeepers wave at me.

I've been blocked in my parking space twice by people wanting to ask about it - and plenty of people follow me to it through parking lots.

A woman on the Cape May / Lewis ferry asked me how the gas mileage was, and I said horrible! It's a 6000 lb car shaped like a brick. She didn't appreciate that very much.

Are you a regular traveler on that ferry? We might have to have a south jersey meet up this summer. I am sure there will be a few more Grenadiers down there this summer.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you a regular traveler on that ferry? We might have to have a south jersey meet up this summer. I am sure there will be a few more Grenadiers down there this summer.
No, we were just up to Dewey, DE for spring break.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Drove the wifey for an errand. Noticed an overlanding 4Runner following us 2 cars behind for a while.
When I turned to the parking lot, he followed, then I turned to a parking slot 2 rows down and he still followed me.
When I parked, he parked almost across me.

When we got off, he got off and approached us and said he was so happy and surprised to see a Grenadier for the first time. :ROFLMAO:
He was only reading and watching videos online and never expected to see one in the flesh.
Asked a few questions on how the IG was and the locking differentials, I also asked about his geared up 4runner.

T'was a good chat and hopefully he gets convinced to get one too! ;)

Back
Top Bottom