The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

How do you source knowledge about the Grenadier?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
This forum is a great source of the latest news. But where do you find that news?

Do you mainly rely on official sources such as the IG website or press releases, or on industry experts and journalists on social media? Do you use other forums or online communities dedicated to off-roading? Or do you simply Google "Ineos Grenadier news"?

What are your favorite and most reliable sources for vehicle information - even if it is non-IG related?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
No debating the quality and quantity of info here. Maybe I should have phrased the original question, "where do you get your auto news" instead of it being Grenadier focused. I didn't know if there were specific YouTube channels, podcasts, sites, etc. that I didn't know about. Personally, I find myself on autonews.com and jalopnik.com...so whether it is general auto news or niche off-road/overlander news, what or who captures your attention?

Local time
Reaction score
@RaceTex , not sure if you are aware but there is supposed to be an IG event in Houston and Dallas this month. Hopefully they will actually reach out to reservation holders once the dates and locations are finalized. I only found out by emailing IG directly and asking about the US Prototype tour. There is also another thread that shared the email.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
This Forum is a wonderful source of information.

It is not yet as developed as other vehicle forums (e.g. the "Early 911S Registry", the "912 Forum" & "Pagoda SL Forum") but I think it will do so once we get into the "user experience" stage.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
This Forum is a wonderful source of information.

It is not yet as developed as other vehicle forums (e.g. the "Early 911S Registry", the "912 Forum" & "Pagoda SL Forum") but I think it will do so once we get into the "user experience" stage.
Definitely 👍🏼
I’m sure it will evolve into a very useful resource of information for Grenadier owners. We just need the vehicles then we will get some really useful content 😎

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
Ineos documents, Ineos press releases, agents, web journals, test drives, Ineos representatives ...

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@RaceTex , not sure if you are aware but there is supposed to be an IG event in Houston and Dallas this month. Hopefully they will actually reach out to reservation holders once the dates and locations are finalized. I only found out by emailing IG directly and asking about the US Prototype tour. There is also another thread that shared the email.
Missed this reply. Thanks! I'm booked for tomorrow, 2/21.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Here, Facebook groups, Youtube videos and some motoring online publications but to be honest they seem less reliable overall than here. And official INEOS material some deliberate public and some that appears to have leaked from time to time and often ends up here or on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom