Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Hello from London

Big C

First Posts
In Production
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-Kingdom
greetings all..
Fieldmaster spec’d, ordered, contract signed, estimated delivery date received.. and test drove the demo in the snow capped hills of Surrey last week.. must say, very excited.. :)

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
And the color, trimmings, etc?

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Country
United-States
estimated as a Feb delivery.
I went for Donny Grey, 3.0 ltr petrol, 18”alloys, all terrains. smooth pack and uk badges
Nice setup! I am curious how the little flags will look.

DCPU

Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Isle-of-Man
Seems quite an expense, especially when you get two for "free" on the other side:
FB_IMG_1632032805043_221638194580242.jpg

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Country
United-States
I didn't think it came with any, just plain black where they would go. Then again, I've never actually seen a Grenadier.

Jean Mercier

Contributor
Contract Signed
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I don't have that option and would never want it ... see my signature :)
Doesn't mean that I am not an Belgian and won't use my flag.

Khalfan323

First Posts
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
greetings all..
Fieldmaster spec’d, ordered, contract signed, estimated delivery date received.. and test drove the demo in the snow capped hills of Surrey last week.. must say, very excited.. :)
Finally, someone else who ordered this huge thing for London! I suggest a owners meet up at the Grenadier pub in Belgravia soon after delivery!

Spjnr

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Country
England
Finally, someone else who ordered this huge thing for London! I suggest a owners meet up at the Grenadier pub in Belgravia soon after delivery!
Was having lunch in London last week, only a stones throw from the pub! Considered dropping by but will save it for when I'm in the motor!

rovie

Contributor
In Production
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Was having lunch in London last week, only a stones throw from the pub! Considered dropping by but will save it for when I'm in the motor!
Does the pub have a parking space? I am planning a trip to England this year. Then we could meet up and park directly at the pub.

Spjnr

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Country
England
Does the pub have a parking space? I am planning a trip to England this year. Then we could meet up and park directly at the pub.
I don't think so, its on a very small back street, and in a very popular area (a short walk from Buckingham Palace).

Although I did say to my Mrs, they should put a "Grenadier only" space outside on the pub property, on a first come first serve basis! Imagine Sir Jim turning up and you've pipped him to the space! :ROFLMAO:

"buy me a pint and ill move it Jim"

Jean Mercier

Contributor
Contract Signed
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
In Italy they park "double lane" (is that the right English word?) everywhere. Perhaps we can do that in front of the pub in London with 20 Grenadiers, and police will understand this is a special event?
(to @emax "real" Germans not allowed, they never will dare to do that ;) )

Top Bottom