The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello From Bc Canada

HurricaneHall

Reservation Holder
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello from the Kootenays in BC Canada.
As a current (and recent) reservation holder I am hoping someone can help me with finding info on the next prototype/in person tour through British Columbia. Super motivated to see one of these in person and help make my reservation feel real. Thanks!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. im sure some of the NA members can help you out

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello from the Kootenays in BC Canada.
As a current (and recent) reservation holder I am hoping someone can help me with finding info on the next prototype/in person tour through British Columbia. Super motivated to see one of these in person and help make my reservation feel real. Thanks!
Welcome HurricaneHall,

I'm sure the Grenadier will fair well in 'God's Country' as my grandfather used to call BC.

I on the other hand are picturing your IG with the load area full of power saws with 36" bars and the odd mill!

painter

Reservation Holder
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
Welcome from metro van !

When we viewed the vehicle during the tour back in June (TO, Calgary, Van) there were comments, "see you end of the year". I took that to mean a test drive tour ~Nov/Dec.

Haven't heard anything since and I don't be surprised if it is delayed into next year.

HurricaneHall

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome from metro van !

When we viewed the vehicle during the tour back in June (TO, Calgary, Van) there were comments, "see you end of the year". I took that to mean a test drive tour ~Nov/Dec.

Haven't heard anything since and I don't be surprised if it is delayed into next year.
That’s super helpful. Thanks for the info!

HurricaneHall

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Hurricane!
Okotoks Alberta her. I just pulled the trigger and reserved my Grenadier. I sure hope it comes with a block heater. :) Let me know if you hear about the next tour.
Hey Mountain Guy. Happy to hear more and more Grenadiers are being reserved in these parts/Western Canada as the better our numbers look the better the service and support will be.

I’ll keep you posted and please do the same!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Edmonton when I reserved; Van Island now. I did get to see the 2B in Calgary and, like @painter said, they mentioned they were aiming for end of this year/early next for test drives.

Sadly I timed my move West very poorly and my house, still listed for sale, has lost about 50% of my equity so far and still hasn't sold due to the real estate market falling apart and we've had to draw down some reserves to hold on to two homes on our cashflow. I hate to say it but, despite being probably one of the first Canadians to reserve a Gren (I was hitting "refresh" on the page back when reservations went live and clicked in as soon as it did) I may have to cancel my reservation until my financial prospects improve, as I suspect the deposits will be due in January/February, and if I'm very lucky my house MIGHT sell in April/May.

By my count there are about a dozen lotto draws between now and then though so I remain hopeful! But if that plan doesn't come to fruition, and if anyone else on the Island gets a Gren before me, I'll buy you lunch in exchange for a ride!

Back
Top Bottom