The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Geography speaking

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
What dealers have had customer cars delivered and awaiting hand over im just trying to understand the coverage so far .

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grange in Scotland appear to be well down the pecking order for vehicles, if that’s what you’re getting at.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's what im thinking but would like to have an idea if the uk is stocking up from south to north for transport reasons if so do grange in Birmingham have any yet .

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's what im thinking but would like to have an idea if the uk is stocking up from south to north for transport reasons if so do grange in Birmingham have any yet .
None arrived at Grange in Birmingham/Solihull as of today, nor in Edinburgh.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How many Edinburgh customers are there on here? It would be interesting to know how many are in production. Given its the biggest dealership in the UK as far as orders go.

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:54 PM
Reaction score
How many Edinburgh customers are there on here? It would be interesting to know how many are in production. Given it’s the biggest dealership in the UK as far as orders go.
I had picked up that Harwoods Portsmouth had the most orders?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m just going by what the dealer told me. Given that they are the only one in Scotland and Scotland is the worlds 4th largest order by nation I’d imagine they are the biggest dealer. I seem to remember being told 400 orders… or maybe 400 reservations.. can’t remember.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
\\\\\\\\\
I’m just going by what the dealer told me. Given that they are the only one in Scotland and Scotland is the worlds 4th largest order by nation I’d imagine they are the biggest dealer. I seem to remember being told 400 orders… or maybe 400 reservations.. can’t rememb
Except for the Scottish Borders and Dumfries and Galloway where it is easier to go over the border. They will have a Scottish address but an English dealer

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They have got as far as NW England. Seen them waiting for delivery myself. Subject to software changes I am guessing.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How many Edinburgh customers are there on here? It would be interesting to know how many are in production. Given its the biggest dealership in the UK as far as orders go.
Me :⁠-⁠)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Do you mean they're using southern ports?

I was hoping they would be bringing in some through Grimsby/Killingholme as previously.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer is Grange Edinburgh, I was told vehicle was in production on 8th February. Contract was issued on 7th November 2022. Finally signed early December 2022.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Surely can’t be long for you then..
My dealer is Grange Edinburgh, I was told vehicle was in production on 8th February. Contract was issued on 7th November 2022. Finally signed early December 2022.

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I too am a Scottish Mushroom

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Me too 😉
Contract signed November and informed today by both Grange & Ineos support team that mine’s been ‘in production’ for a week or so 🤠
Still no service centre in the Aberdeen area but it’ll happen

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any Grange customers had any updates ?

Back
Top Bottom