The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Media First Commercial

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Little Expedition portal action in the commercial.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Ha, I wonder if the dude at the end in the newsboy cap is a subtle nod to Scott Brady:

Scott Brady.JPG

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
I cringed a bit when she opened the safari window by pushing the glass with her bare fingers. SMUDGES! I also liked how they showed pushing the rear diff button, but then quickly cut away before showing whether it engaged.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
I cringed a bit when she opened the safari window by pushing the glass with her bare fingers. SMUDGES! I also liked how they showed pushing the rear diff button, but then quickly cut away before showing whether it engaged.
Don't worry, the diff locks work great on that vehicle (y)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fun factoids:
- The three vehicles involved in the commercial (2 Scottish White, and 1 Brittania Blue) were all part of the West Coast PTO2 tour, which means that a good number of people on this forum may have driven one of them at some point
- Keen eyed attendees of the California PTO2 tour events (San Fran, LA, San Diego) will notice that the "hero" vehicle of the commercial was initially on steel wheels
- The Belstaff jacket seen in the last photo in @DCPU's post is actually the jacket worn by the driver in the commercial

I'm wondering if they will ever release a second part of it (or clips) as there should definitely be enough footage from the filming days

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe it was my wife when she snuck off at the event. She would push on the glass, not double check the button to see if the lockers engaged. Hmmmmmm

Attachments

• 7501ADB0-E4CF-4B27-BE54-BF081C2E5C32.png
    7501ADB0-E4CF-4B27-BE54-BF081C2E5C32.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That was horrible. The marketing and media team are not up to snuff. They didn’t explain the main reason why the grenadier exists, and it’s competitive advantage versus other SUVs. Then they have two goofy looking people at the end. I just wanted to smack the hat off that dumb ass.

It’s a vehicle that is made the way that they used to be, the way that they should be, without any compromises. You and the trail, and nothing between the two of you.

Bring in that it’s one man’s vision of what a 4 x 4 should be based on history, but you get to own the legend when it’s born.

That looks like an advertisement for a Toyota RAV4..

Back
Top Bottom