The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Media DriveTribe: The First Ever Land Rover

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
I've not watched it but just saw it on the Expo home page. Looks like Richard Hammond hosts a 15 minute Drivetribe episode about the first-ever Land Rover. I know this forum is for Ineos company videos, but the thing is that part of this story was about how Jim Ratcliffe purchased this Land Rover at Auction, and serves it up as the inspiration behind the Grenadier, so while it's not "Ineos Official", they are clearly involved. If this would be better elsewhere I can move it!

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
I've not watched it but just saw it on the Expo home page. Looks like Richard Hammond hosts a 15 minute Drivetribe episode about the first-ever Land Rover. I know this forum is for Ineos company videos, but the thing is that part of this story was about how Jim Ratcliffe purchased this Land Rover at Auction, and serves it up as the inspiration behind the Grenadier, so while it's not "Ineos Official", they are clearly involved. If this would be better elsewhere I can move it!

I think this is a great video - I'd leave it here

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
I ordered the book about it.
Google JUE477 book

Last edited:
Back