The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas First aid kit / fuel nozzle funnel ?

silvester3

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
Picked up my Trialmaster before Xmas in Houston, TX. Outstanding vehicle.
Had some time over the holidays to go over the manual and new Grenadier a few times.

Small detailed question for the group… for US deliveries…
- did anyone have a Grenadier delivered with a FIRST AID KIT ? (or is this just UK/EU deliveries)
- sticker on the fuel filler door shows filling from a gas can with a FUEL FUNNEL … anyone tracked this down / had one with the vehicle ? (in other manufacturer vehicles it is with the tools or spare wheel)

To reiterate a previous post from another member, if you had the optional spare wheel storage, take a few mins to loosen the 3x T40 bolts before you need to do it roadside to replace a wheel… they are fitted on VERY TIGHT from Hambach.

Thanks in advance,
Ian

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up my Trialmaster before Xmas in Houston, TX. Outstanding vehicle.
Had some time over the holidays to go over the manual and new Grenadier a few times.

Small detailed question for the group… for US deliveries…
- did anyone have a Grenadier delivered with a FIRST AID KIT ? (or is this just UK/EU deliveries)
- sticker on the fuel filler door shows filling from a gas can with a FUEL FUNNEL … anyone tracked this down / had one with the vehicle ? (in other manufacturer vehicles it is with the tools or spare wheel)

To reiterate a previous post from another member, if you had the optional spare wheel storage, take a few mins to loosen the 3x T40 bolts before you need to do it roadside to replace a wheel… they are fitted on VERY TIGHT from Hambach.

Thanks in advance,
Ian
TM. No First Aid Kit came delivered in ours. I assumed it must have been an option/accessory as was available in the 23 MY / Demo models.

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thats an odd space. Somewhat awkward to open and close and most things I can think to put in there would rattle.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
The emergency kit was an option which I ordered the enhanced with fire extinguisher. Was not cheap but is factory and fits nicely below the front passenger seat. The emergency kit fits inside the large rear door cubby and includes reflective vests and reflective triangles. Fuel nozzle comes with the diesel variant for use with large nozzles

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The emergency kit was an option which I ordered the enhanced with fire extinguisher. Was not cheap but is factory and fits nicely below the front passenger seat. The emergency kit fits inside the large rear door cubby and includes reflective vests and reflective triangles. Fuel nozzle comes with the diesel variant for use with large nozzles
The Brits love their emergency outfits!

silvester3

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom