The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Exterior Nose and Rear-Door Contrast Elements gone from configuration

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello: I have notice that the contrast paint elements for the nose and rear door are no longer available on the website configuration page. Is this a temporary glitch or a decision not to offer these options?contrast.jpg

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Odd, I never noticed that as an option. I'd only consider it if painted though. Any wrap would just wear over time and unevenly age the paint. Regardless, it's a sweet look.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
Hello: I have notice that the contrast paint elements for the nose and rear door are no longer available on the website configuration page. Is this a temporary glitch or a decision not to offer these options?View attachment 7804174
The nose and door colour options was a wrap. IA deemed a wrap as not robust and it was withdrawn

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello: I have notice that the contrast paint elements for the nose and rear door are no longer available on the website configuration page. Is this a temporary glitch or a decision not to offer these options?View attachment 7804174
Was removed some time ago. The official word was that it didn’t meet their quality standards, and some have said that the paint needed more time to cure before wrapping than their manufacturing schedule allowed.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
It is gone for good as it was a wrap not paint
I believe it didn't work with their long warranty

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you all, fort the clarification. This will definitely change my color choice

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
The Ineos rep told our group that they got rid of it to simplify production. He said maybe it'll be back in the future.

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m thinking of having the nose and small rear door wrapped in a contrast colour as per the early demo/prototype vehicles. Has anyone done this on their vehicle or for some other reason had experience removing the rear ladder and trim on the small rear door? I would be interested in any tips on dismantling and regarding what bits pop off/screw off/are glued on/break (or are liable to) when removed. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom