The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contrast nose and rear door?

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
I’m thinking of having the nose and small rear door wrapped in a contrast colour as per the early demo/prototype vehicles. Has anyone done this on their vehicle or for some other reason had experience removing the rear ladder and trim on the small rear door? I would be interested in any tips on dismantling and regarding what bits pop off/screw off/are glued on/break (or are liable to) when removed. Thanks
Up here in North QLD Australia wrap doesn't last too long, the UV protection is fine but the edges always fray within 2-3 years for most road cars, so I wouldn't do it here. Better option here would be to get a decent panel shop to repaint. Pricier, but only good option for the tropics I reckon.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Up here in North QLD Australia wrap doesn't last too long, the UV protection is fine but the edges always fray within 2-3 years for most road cars, so I wouldn't do it here. Better option here would be to get a decent panel shop to repaint. Pricier, but only good option for the tropics I reckon.
makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom