The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Crashed Grenadier for sale in Austria

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
Sorry, as this refers to an Austrian site I missed we are in the English part of the forum:

Sad pictures.50,000 euros is a lot of money for such damage. I wouldn't get involved in something like this without an expert report on the condition of the ladder frame, gearbox and engine.

-----------------------
Traurige Bilder.

50000 Euro ist eine Menge Geld für so einen Schaden. Ohne Gutachten über den Zustand des Leiterrahmens, Getriebes und Motors würde ich mich nicht auf sowas einlassen.

Last edited:

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I guess that this is not meant to be a joke but maybe as an indicator that the body is perhaps not warped ?

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
hmm 50K is to much, Ladderframe, engine and transmission maybe ok. Front axel? frontwheel was hit, so not sure of that. But all the body work in front, fenders left an right including all the stuff behind them need to be renewed. The 3 radiators probably also gone. Compleet front bumper, winch, grill, lights, ..... And all the airbags.... Electric wiring in the engine bay? Front suspension on the drivers side..
Maybe for 20K I would take the risk.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
hmm 50K is to much, Ladderframe, engine and transmission maybe ok. Front axel? frontwheel was hit, so not sure of that. But all the body work in front, fenders left an right including all the stuff behind them need to be renewed. The 3 radiators probably also gone. Compleet front bumper, winch, grill, lights, ..... And all the airbags.... Electric wiring in the engine bay? Front suspension on the drivers side..
Maybe for 20K I would take the risk.
And you don't know whether thre was an impact and if yes what impact the motor had.

I am not sure, but I remember something like up to 9K Euros for a B57, replacment-time not included.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Honestly that was a worst case, offset crash and the results look AMAZING! Yes, its messed up, but the drivers compartment did not budge, window in place, even the winch is fine. Yes, its totaled but you are walking to the dealer from the crash to pick up a replacement.

Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
How the heck did that accident take place? The angle of the truck is so odd. It's like he was gunning for the Grenadier.

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
I can't access the original article but it looks to me that the Gren fared a lot better than the cargo truck it smacked into.

$50k is too much given the number of hard-to-get parts that would need replacing but this bodes well for the crashability* of the Gren

*Crashability - the ability to have a major accident but protect the occupants. Nothing else is more important than that!

Back
Top Bottom