The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Contract

Greenineos

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
Contract signing trouble, first contract cancelled due to order being wrong, next order, car is in the country a trialmaster similar specs to original order but with the correct engine, I've had three contract resets you get 3 goes at putting your numbers in it fails every time I'm getting sick and tired of contacting ineos they can't give me any answers to why it keeps happening the order number is correct confirmed by ineos, anyone one else had similar issues.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not an emergency, maybe move to a non-safety threatened thread?

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Contract signing trouble, first contract cancelled due to order being wrong, next order, car is in the country a trialmaster similar specs to original order but with the correct engine, I've had three contract resets you get 3 goes at putting your numbers in it fails every time I'm getting sick and tired of contacting ineos they can't give me any answers to why it keeps happening the order number is correct confirmed by ineos, anyone one else had similar issues.
You have to put the three zeroes in, ubt maybe call your agent before trying again?

Greenineos

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
You have to put the three zeroes in, ubt maybe call your agent before trying again?
Yes the 3 zeros I new about that from the start it just doesn't work I've talked to ineos Australia at least 4 times and contacted ineos support the same remedy, reset contract and try again on different devices through support it takes 3 days to reset ineos Australia can do it immediately it's easier to buy a house.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Hi Greenineos. I had 4 resets before i got to sign a correct contract over about 4 weeks as the reset 1 & 2 took about 10 days each for ineos to resend. My portal went from Ordered to in production even before i got a contract. A week ago i got an email to say my contract had been voided and i would get another (6th) but on contacting ineos "customer service" by email, they said ignore the latest as they have a signed contract.
Hope this relieves some stress

Greenineos

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Greenineos. I had 4 resets before i got to sign a correct contract over about 4 weeks as the reset 1 & 2 took about 10 days each for ineos to resend. My portal went from Ordered to in production even before i got a contract. A week ago i got an email to say my contract had been voided and i would get another (6th) but on contacting ineos "customer service" by email, they said ignore the latest as they have a signed contract.
Hope this relieves some stress
My first order, I to went change it and found out it was built and in transit no communication at all and it had petrol instead of diesel, contacted customer service twice yesterday again they found my new order number wasn't connected to my account another re trigger coming

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Perhaps @Stu_Barnes can move this to the right forum.

Back
Top Bottom