The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract signing

scottyboy436

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
Long story short , I cancelled my ineos order , got my £2.5k deposit back . Regretted it the moment I done it. But just got a email for signing my contract again , even though I haven't paid the deposit, what would happen if I signed it ?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Long story short , I cancelled my ineos order , got my £2.5k deposit back . Regretted it the moment I done it. But just got a email for signing my contract again , even though I haven't paid the deposit, what would happen if I signed it ?
Did they state in the contract that you had paid the £2.5K deposit and it was the balance outstanding?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
If you regretted it, you would like to have one, right ? Then pay the deposit again and sign the contract. And inform the customer service.

scottyboy436

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if I'd have to go order the model again etc and have to pay like 9k more than before. Might just risk signing that contract I got sent

scottyboy436

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I've already tried to contact them about the contract , this is my last day for signing

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
This is a horrible place to come for legal counsel... and the answers you seek should come from someone involved in the process, not people around the world on the internet

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
So will I go ahead and sign and see what happens ?
What price is in the contract, the old or the new? If it's the old one, sign it. If higher then ignore. And even if they later ask for the higher price, you still haven't signed up for the higher price.

The problem is: How would you make the deposit? The corresponding button is most likely no longer available.

However, when my contract was up, and that was a few weeks, I simply contacted my agent and within two hours I received another email saying “Sign your contract”. So I suspect that with the help of your agent you may be able to reverse your cancellation.

Just a guess, but worth a try.

scottyboy436

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
It's the old price of 65k .

The document I need to sign already shows the deposit being paid even though I got my money back.

So if I did sign then they couldn't ask for the 2.5k since it's a signed document saying it's paid

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's the old price of 65k .

The document I need to sign already shows the deposit being paid even though I got my money back.

So if I did sign then they couldn't ask for the 2.5k since it's a signed document saying it's paid
I doubt you'd get away with that, I suspect because they'd ask for the £2.5K because you knowingly signed a document you knew to be wrong with the intent of defrauding IA.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Talk to your agent.

scottyboy436

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I doubt you'd get away with that, I suspect because they'd ask for the £2.5K because you knowingly signed a document you knew to be wrong with the intent of defrauding IA.
I do have the funds for the deposit , I'll wait and see if I get a reply

oliverwood

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Try it and see. You might even get 2500 knocked off.

Back
Top Bottom