The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Damn I didn’t know there’s something like smelling toilet paper before the use of it.
It becomes addictive ....thank god it's not done in public.... it's just want goes on in UK bathrooms.....I bet you're glad we left the EU..!!!!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
It becomes addictive ....thank god it's not done in public.... it's just want goes on in UK bathrooms.....I bet you're glad we left the EU..!!!!
I am glad that the scented toilet paper left the EU. That´s all. Regarding the Brexit it is in my opinion a tragedy that you left. On the one side triggered by more and more European regularities which have not become beloved in no country and on the other side shamelessly exploited by British populists which followed their own agenda.
And this is not talking over politics. I just think that it is a pity that the UK left the EU.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Interestingly a piece of useless information............
As you say one reason, probably the main reason why people voted leave was the number of bureaucratic EU Directives (for example borne out by the forum Tow hitch thread) . To make these EU Directives enforceable in the UK it was necessary to incorporate these into UK statutory laws. However 3 years after leaving the EU not ONE of these statutory laws, (to date) has been repealed. So what was in force 3 years ago still remains so in the UK.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
OK let's crowd fund petrol/diesel smelling toilet paper.
"Specially formulated for hard ass types"
Not sure it is necessary - a small hole in your fuel tank and everything in your truck smells of fuel anyway!

(My LR110CSW ran on SVO - recycled cooking oil; my underseat tank got holed by a stone, so the whole vehicle stank of used oil and indian takeaway).

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't like to make jokes about Maggie De Block. She is a very decent person, medical doctor, and has some kind of disease :cry:

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't like to make jokes about Maggie De Block. She is a very decent person, medical doctor, and has some kind of disease :cry:
Okay.. accepted.. however she appeared in a couple if international articles.. its nowhere mentioned that she suffers a disease.
However she introduced plainpackaging of cigarettes. - (In Australia also)
Although I am a nonsmoker I strictly oppose social engineering. - Today cigarettes, tomorrow beer, spirits and next vehicles?
No one shall nudge me or press me in a government desired behaviour, stop this, do that, do not smoke, do not drink, no meat but insects, get vaxxed..
do not use airlines, go by public transport, do not purchase large Offroaders and in particular with an inline 6 ICE.. donate blood and organs, do this do that.
WTF .. I am adult - I decide myself -- my responsibility. I mind my own business.

Persons who try to do social engineering.. - sorry biting in concrete..
No matter her size but her German alter ego Ricarda near the same .. is of the same behavior.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Landrover experience day.
2:30 the instructor demonstrates how to remove the rear bumper.
from 5:00 minutes in they are totally out of control and hoping the electronics will kick in and start to help them
5:25 the instructor actually says they are out of control
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-aV2Qe-Sok

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
why is everyone in this car that exited? Because they can’t believe that the Discovery failed that easy?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They all seemed to be driving too fast, thinking speed will work.

The Disco only had low profile tyres I think, so that is hopeless.

The Defender - can't tell but, tyres look all terrain.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They all seemed to be driving too fast, thinking speed will work.

The Disco only had low profile tyres I think, so that is hopeless.

The Defender - can't tell but, tyres look all terrain.
Yes, my thought too.
Using speed to get up a relatively small hill, you can see the wheels locked up and sliding down several slopes.
Then when the instructor had hold of the wheel and said we are now out of control but don't worry, HDC will kick back in soon????
Clearly that meant HDC was working and then stopped working.
That would be the opposite of control.
Put the vehicle in first gear low range, lock front and rear diffs (if necessary) and get off the brakes.
You can't control your speed or direction if the wheels aren't turning.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
stop this, do that,
(y)

You're so right. I couldn't have expressed it better.

And I'm not only adult. I'm a free individual - not a guinea pig for 'know-it-all's.

But before we end up in politics ...

Back
Top Bottom