The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Haha. It's a real thing , the government signed off on it.
Aussies aren't offended by the word, unless they are right stuck up see you next Tuesdays!
I don’t doubt it. Better in this thread though ;)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
The purpose of all such signs is to attract attention.

I therefore think it is naive to believe that they are always an "unfortunate" coincidence.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
326181733_830021908091028_8694884885981939774_n-jpg.666001
Is that for real???

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are taught to check the depth of the water before we jump in...in this case, check the thickness of the ice...I agree with emax...stupid
Hmmm....could have been really nasty...to paraphrase the immortal Roy&HG... almost a "battered sav" (the Australian comedians Roy&HG provided 'suggestive' commentary on the 2000 Olympics men's gymnastics
)

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Perfect fit!
I am off to the Wooden Boat Festival and usually do a T shirt, one was a drawing of an old tug and simply read Don't we all love a good old Tug. This year I thought of a picture of an anchor and reads "A picture of my wife"...whoops didn't go down well which prompted me to an anchor on a glass of beer and reads "This'll go down well!"...one just simply said "Boat People" which is spot on and embraces all of us here in OZ, a bloke in a pub bought us a round of drinks for a swap with that shirt, that's Aussie...how is the weather shaping up for the 10th to the 13th Tazzieman?...the pub believe it or not was the Hope and Anchor

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I am off to the Wooden Boat Festival and usually do a T shirt, one was a drawing of an old tug and simply read Don't we all love a good old Tug. This year I thought of a picture of an anchor and reads "A picture of my wife"...whoops didn't go down well which prompted me to an anchor on a glass of beer and reads "This'll go down well!"...one just simply said "Boat People" which is spot on and embraces all of us here in OZ, a bloke in a pub bought us a round of drinks for a swap with that shirt, that's Aussie...how is the weather shaping up for the 10th to the 13th Tazzieman?...the pub believe it or not was the Hope and Anchor
T shirts can sometimes backfire!
Hobart weather is unpredictable but that is the most stable time of the year to hold the festival.
The Hope & Anchor has just been bought to be renovated in its traditional glory. Everypne's happy!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sure if they were Grenadier Guards, one would have stood up for her...check the tread on that tyre almost looks like the reverse direction.

Attachments

• 0a333b4ab83a94f4af30ab38b0ebcb38.jpg
    0a333b4ab83a94f4af30ab38b0ebcb38.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 37

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sure if they were Grenadier Guards, one would have stood up for her...check the tread on that tyre almost looks like the reverse direction.
They wanted to hide the white letters, so they put them on inside-out.

Back
Top Bottom