The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
Dear Dedree,

I was in the back bedroom this afternoon when I happened to notice my neighbour's 18 year old daughter sunbathing topless in their back garden. I decided to have an opportune wank. A few moments later I heard a sound behind me, I quickly turned around with pecker in hand to find my wife leaning against the door watching me.

I am more than worried,

is she a pervert?

Yours concerned from Hobart

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
An old joke from a Land Rover forum. Sparked my memory when @Jean Mercier suggested the people in the photo died of asphyxiation.
edit - please know that it was a cut and paste job, and not my writing, given the abuses to the English language therein.

Attachments

• 0B32ED79-3FD9-4B7C-9952-6A191464D30E.jpeg
    0B32ED79-3FD9-4B7C-9952-6A191464D30E.jpeg
    639.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
Haha. It's a real thing , the government signed off on it.
Aussies aren't offended by the word, unless they are right stuck up see you next Tuesdays!
No, not official, very much the opposite. Same dudes did “Go down South with your mouth“ targetting SA (yawn).
NT Tourism have sought a ruling at advertising standards and Darwin Council banned sales of the merch so at least some pearls are being clutched.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
No, not official, very much the opposite. Same dudes did “Go down South with your mouth“ targetting SA (yawn).
NT Tourism have sought a ruling at advertising standards and Darwin Council banned sales of the merch so at least some pearls are being clutched.
What about the Wicked Campers? They banned the slogans on those in Tas. Smelly ferals , most of the occupants , of those vans!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I am offended by it.
I am a very sensitive person
I'll remember that. I've had the sensitivity for many things knocked out of me (no violence was involved.)
Yet I'm an unpaid lepidopterist , entomologist , mechanic , gardener, bushwalker and athlete who enjoys beautiful scenery and the smell of roses.
So I guess I'm a touch sensitive meself ;)
My strict and proper Catholic mother started using the F word in her 80s , and she wasn't dementing. She found it very effective :giggle: We found it amusing!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll remember that. I've had the sensitivity for many things knocked out of me (no violence was involved.)
Yet I'm an unpaid lepidopterist , entomologist , mechanic , gardener, bushwalker and athlete who enjoys beautiful scenery and the smell of roses.
So I guess I'm a touch sensitive meself ;)
My strict and proper Catholic mother started using the F word in her 80s , and she wasn't dementing. She found it very effective :giggle: We found it amusing!
you left out voyeur (insect sex)

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah but what was the slogan on the side? Apart from the badly scrawled peace sign? A photo please 😜
I need to search for the photo. I remember the camper was puke Green colour but was in NZ so maybe no slogan. I remember flowers painted on it 😂

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I need to search for the photo. I remember the camper was puke Green colour but was in NZ so maybe no slogan. I remember flowers painted on it 😂
They all had that hippy flowery stuff , plus misogynistic and other lame unfunny slogans.
A hippy is a bad person pretending to be good , as opposed to a punk ;)

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
326181733_830021908091028_8694884885981939774_n-jpg.666001

Back
Top Bottom