The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Central Control Interface (CCI) Sticking Buttons, anyone else?

unimogfrog

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
I am curious if any other owners have experienced very tight or getting stuck Central Control Interface buttons. Mine seem very tight, especially the 4 corner buttons of the 6.
If I press them near their outer edges, they get stuck and do not pop up. Anyone else experiencing this. I wonder if there might be a DIY fix for this?

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
@unimogfrog is asking about the CCI buttons, not doors.
Until now none has reported such an issue. It might help to spray the edges with Silicone-Spray carefully.

unimogfrog

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
@unimogfrog is asking about the CCI buttons, not doors.
Until now none has reported such an issue. It might help to spray the edges with Silicone-Spray carefully.
Thanks for your idea.. I may open the CCI panel and look inside, I was curious if the issue is isolated to my truck or more buyers have been experiencing it, thanks for your reply.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for your idea.. I may open the CCI panel and look inside, I was curious if the issue is isolated to my truck or more buyers have been experiencing it, thanks for your reply.
I wonder if the panel is very slightly warped or been warped with the buttons were fitted but now straightened out causing them to stick.

Back
Top Bottom