The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Bridgestone All-Terrain Tire vs BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tire.....save 1k on the build?

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
You’re in Cali - where there could be more potential buyers given the number of anticipated dealers - you might be able to find a Fieldmaster owner looking to swap tires.
Good idea - will be interesting to see where the dealers will be. SoCal is a big area geographically and pure traffic hell. Hope the dealer in not in the middle of no where.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
The other option is that many tyre places will give you quite a good trade in on brand new tyres, but literally need to drive from forecourt of dealer straight to tyre shop, and KO2s are quite popular so will likely get a decent deal, unlike a set of Grenadier bespoke Bridgestones which they likely have never heard of and won’t be able to sell on.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
The other option is that many tyre places will give you quite a good trade in on brand new tyres, but literally need to drive from forecourt of dealer straight to tyre shop, and KO2s are quite popular so will likely get a decent deal, unlike a set of Grenadier bespoke Bridgestones which they likely have never heard of and won’t be able to sell on.
Sounds like a good idea - I'll see when I pick it up around Christmas time how the tires sound on the road on the way to the tire dealer then make the call

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea - I'll see when I pick it up around Christmas time how the tires sound on the road on the way to the tire dealer then make the call
Call them first, not all will do it.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes arrange with tyre place first.

Back
Top Bottom