The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Sheep Roof platform

Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Good morning,

I’m new on the forum and wanted to say thank you for all the advice and help so far.

I’m looking at ordering the 3 part Black Sheep roof platform but had a few basic questions, if anyone has one, hope that’s ok;

Was it easy to install?
How many screws do you have to screw in to put it all together? (I can’t tell from the YouTube video). Are all the screws the same size?
How many screws are used to fix it to the car’s grab rails?
The photos on their web page show a lot of screw holes unused but I assume they are for attaching other things?

Thank you. Any other info most welcome.

Cheers.

Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Good morning,

I’m new on the forum and wanted to say thank you for all the advice and help so far.

I’m looking at ordering the 3 part Black Sheep roof platform but had a few basic questions, if anyone has one, hope that’s ok;

Was it easy to install?
How many screws do you have to screw in to put it all together? (I can’t tell from the YouTube video). Are all the screws the same size?
How many screws are used to fix it to the car’s grab rails?
The photos on their web page show a lot of screw holes unused but I assume they are for attaching other things?

Thank you. Any other info most welcome.

Cheers.

I think it’s 2 x 4 screws underneath the 3 platforms (24 total) and 6 each side (12 total) to attach the platform to the rail fittings?
Might be wrong though?

Back
Top Bottom