The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Auxiliary lighting

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
Any thoughts / plans regarding auxiliary lighting,
Currently have Lazer Lamps ST4s' on my Isuzu.....brilliant !

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
Now that we know the below, I'm curious what others are planning for their lighting setup?

8f82f4_41652200df124216bf79cf5a14b100ee_mv2 (1).png

I'd like a permanent LED lighting setup for the awning, sides and rear. Anyone else have some great insights or suggestions what they'll be looking to do to their Grenadier.

Never used the below, but love the option to have orange lighting at a click of a switch.

Overlandplus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Now that we know the below, I'm curious what others are planning for their lighting setup?

View attachment 7797203

I'd like a permanent LED lighting setup for the awning, sides and rear. Anyone else have some great insights or suggestions what they'll be looking to do to their Grenadier.

Never used the below, but love the option to have orange lighting at a click of a switch.
I've been seeing these pictures on here, where are people getting them from?

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7797203

I like the STEDI range. Had them on the DS and they took a beating across all climates and conditions.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7797203

I like the HardKorr stuff. I have those white/orange strips in my camp kit and their led spots/ bars are also the goods.

Not knowing anything about LazerLamps I was intending on buying a Hardkorr lightbar or spots (if I could work out where to fit them on the bullbar)

Someone elsewhere (FB post I think) recently noted that Stedi had sold to a global and that their quality had recently gone down hill in a big way, but that’s from FB so who knows.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like the HardKorr stuff. I have those white/orange strips in my camp kit and their led spots/ bars are also the goods.

Not knowing anything about LazerLamps I was intending on buying a Hardkorr lightbar or spots (if I could work out where to fit them on the bullbar)

Someone elsewhere (FB post I think) recently noted that Stedi had sold to a global and that their quality had recently gone down hill in a big way, but that’s from FB so who knows.
Oh, really? Thanks for the heads up - I’ll check out Hardkorr and do some due diligence before committing.

Last edited:

chriscroft

Production/Transit
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
LazerLamps, might be a starting point to personalise the Blank Canvas Ineos has gifted me
Lazerlamps A pillar Defender ..........Do an A pilar light for the new Defenders,
A bit like Jeep do for a wrangler
Even better
Utility-80 lazerlamps, .........with a nice stainless steel bracket; one each A-pillar; and 1 one somewhere on the rear door.

A bit like this blast from the past:love:🤣🥰,definatly before it's time.

Matra-Simca-Rancho-PETROLBLOG.jpg

utility-25-a-pillar-mounts-defender_-_05_web.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
LazerLamps, might be a starting point to personalise the Blank Canvas Ineos has gifted me
Lazerlamps A pillar Defender ..........Do an A pilar light for the new Defenders,
A bit like Jeep do for a wrangler
Even better
Utility-80 lazerlamps, .........with a nice stainless steel bracket; one each A-pillar; and 1 one somewhere on the rear door.

A bit like this blast from the past:love:🤣🥰,definatly before it's time.

Matra-Simca-Rancho-PETROLBLOG.jpg
I don't know what I'm most interested in: The clothing, hairstyles, that guy's mustache, the dogs, the vehicle, there's just so much to take in.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Almost the guns! 😜
The side by side.. what the guy in wellies has in his hands I don't know.
Just acting they both have no clue on gun safety.. Oh Oh..

The Matra Rancho appeared quite only a short time on the market - the vehicles built quality was obvious deep shite.
Only very few have survived. To me it was the very first crossover and mimic / impostor of an offroad vehicle..
So the entire picture appears as somewhat cartoon / caricature today.
Indeed the yellow utility lamps / searchlights are the best of the whole collection (dogs excepted)

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
for me it would be perfect to be able to have lamps that fit into roof recesses on the side, illuminate the terrain next to the vehicle and stay mounted while driving

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
for me it would be perfect to be able to have lamps that fit into roof recesses on the side, illuminate the terrain next to the vehicle and stay mounted while driving
Same, I was thinking anout this and you can get bike handlebar mounts that I think will work with the rails and that you could mount a slimline led light on it.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As posted previously, it looks like INEOS are already considering this. (Ignore the red arrows; they’re pointing to the power outlets).33068ACE-E7C5-48A0-9CBB-D446CE394767.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom