The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Given his so called budgetary constraints and need for solid axles that only leaves a Jimny and a Wrangler....

So maybe him and Gwen will be squeezing into a new LWB Jimny. Once he puts the electrical system in there will be no room for Gwen so she will have to follow in the Troopy or based on the tracks he does these days a Corolla should be fine.
I see people are guessing at a Lexus?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
I’m saying a van of some sort. Not sure what the 4wd options are but he keeps talking about versatility and I’d imagine there’s lots of ways to configure one.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
A Grenadier would be far cheaper than one of those Daily’s - unless he is getting one to play with for free.
He reviewed one a good while ago... I can't remember if he burnt any bridges...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not Dave but watch this video.
If you like expensive large heavy slow trucks to mostly use off the bitumen they could appeal.
ASWP likes overweight Troopys but I think he said "no Oka"

What a rig. Must have cost a fortune to build!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
His South African build is another Land Cruiser I see. Similar to the one he built about 3 years ago over there and sold.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
His South African build is another Land Cruiser I see. Similar to the one he built about 3 years ago over there and sold.
All bets are off. I win!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
ASPW did say Land Cruiser was a quick stand in that he had to buy at short notice.

Apparently he was actually going to get a Grenadier after all , but some bar steward called DaveB had jumped the queue and got the vehicle before he did.

He further stated he had contacted IA and Facebook and got this DaveB’s post taken down to save ASPW’s embarrassment !!

Note - well the bit about the vehicle is true 😀

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
ASPW did say Land Cruiser was a quick stand in that he had to buy at short notice.

Apparently he was actually going to get a Grenadier after all , but some bar steward called DaveB had jumped the queue and got the vehicle before he did.

He further stated he had contacted IA and Facebook and got this DaveB’s post taken down to save ASPW’s embarrassment !!

Note - well the bit about the vehicle is true 😀
Sounds legit 🤔

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
ASPW not complaining about the Grenadier, just the pricing and that it comes with Recaro seats, while his old defender has a bespoke leather interior and he flashes his Rolex through out the video, (nothing against a Rolex as it is built for purpose like a Grenadier is built for purpose). I think he loves the new Grenadier so much, that he has to find something to complain about because he does not have one yet. Yes, we all wish the Grenadier was priced lower, however try to buy an old defender and add all the features a New Grenadier has and you blow way past the price of a Grenadier. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom