The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
The map is now offline. I wonder if they're gearing up for an announcement.
I doubt it. I suspect they inadvertently shared the dealer contact info and, once we flagged it, they removed it. Given the delay with pre-order confirmations, I bet we don’t hear anything until late September.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well,
I doubt it. I suspect they inadvertently shared the dealer contact info and, once we flagged it, they removed it. Given the delay with pre-order confirmations, I bet we don’t hear anything until late September.
Well, maybe this isn’t news to others but when i spoke to them today i was told we would have no new information until this September and that sown of the pricing info may change based on the dealers. There was no clarity given to what that means. I am just not sure what i have at this point.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi Norb, Ashton Mossy here, officially representing IG in Houston. I'm beyond excited and look forward to getting you there too. Unfortunately, I can't share much until dealer day, but rest assured no markups or allocation games!
Welcome to forum and be bombarded with questions when dealer day is announced.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to forum and be bombarded with questions when dealer day is announced.
Ha, thanks @ADVAW8S, I welcome the questions. My email was released already (ashton@mossytexas.com), so would love to start meeting people. I'll answer what I can on this forum or offline.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ha, thanks @ADVAW8S, I welcome the questions. My email was released already (ashton@mossytexas.com), so would love to start meeting people. I'll answer what I can on this forum or offline.
Nice to see a dealer introduce themselves. I wish you and your customers a successful and satisfying outcome. As for the rest of us…

Bored Still Waiting GIF

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice to see a dealer introduce themselves. I wish you and your customers a successful and satisfying outcome. As for the rest of us…

Bored Still Waiting GIF
I’m sure lots of dealers are here but have to wait. The leak of dealer names (which I have to believe was a genuine mistake as opposed to some cunning plan) doesn’t prevent them from potentially breaking an NDA or something like that. That said, I hope other dealers saw this: “ …rest assured no markups or allocation games!”

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, looks like you will be my dealer. Glad to hear no markups. All the best.
Thanks @nobody_asked, looking forward to working with you! You can reach out to me either here or through my email. More details on reservations, delivery dates, etc. should be available after Dealer Day. Currently, I'm focusing on the new facility, staffing, prepping our systems, and handling the many preliminary steps for the dealer franchise license. It's a comprehensive process that I'm eager to complete - I've got my personal Grenadier on order as well. Talk soon.

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, a Lexus dealer in Seattle makes a whole lot of sense...as does a Ferrari dealer in Portland. :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
What's wrong with a BMW dealership, since a majority of the rig is BMW-based??
Still no info on many of the Remote service locations like Sacramento.
I'm aghast....

Atlanta: 770-998-8686

Boise: (316) 708-7774 and tbrandenburgh@lylepearson.com

Boston: 781-474-2450 and nai@rokovehicles.com

Carolinas: 336-451-4971 and dmills@millsautogroup.com

Chicago: 847-234-1700

Colorado Springs: 719-633-4633 and thomb@rednoland.com

Dallas: 214-902-2200

Houston: 281-589-5300 and ashton@mossytexas.com

Los Angeles: 626-449-2377 and bbeatt@rusnakautogroup.com

Miami: 856-778-1500

Newport (CA): 760-535-1985

Philadelphia: 484-804-4800 and Ftucci@rdsautogroup.com

Portland: 503-255-7560 Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo/Ferrari

Salt Lake City: 385-252-5090

San Diego: 858-654-2850 and tmossy@mossy.com

Tampa: 727-527-5731 and jmyers@crowncars.com
RDS Auto Group is a Lamorghini Dealer in Devon, on the Main Line (suburban Philadelphia).

Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
Why are Sales&Service entities being kept from being leaked? Americans were supposed to have found out months ago who the Sales&Service locations were going to be. What's the big secret?

RDS Auto Group is a Lamorghini Dealer in Devon, on the Main Line (suburban Philadelphia).

Looks like IA is going for the higher end. So much for the pig farmers. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CJV

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well the Grens work out to $70-90k. That's not for pig farmers.

Reactions: CJV

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Norb, Ashton Mossy here, officially representing IG in Houston. I'm beyond excited and look forward to getting you there too. Unfortunately, I can't share much until dealer day, but rest assured no markups or allocation games!
Is it the old Porsche dealership?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why are Sales&Service entities being kept from being leaked? Americans were supposed to have found out months ago who the Sales&Service locations were going to be. What's the big secret?

Looks like IA is going for the higher end. So much for the pig farmers. ;)
IIRC, didn‘t you/your place of business throw your hat in the ring?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Americans were supposed to have found out months ago who the Sales&Service locations were going to be. What's the big secret?

Throughout the PTO2 tour the official verbiage from Ineos was that dealers would be announced in Q3 (depending on what point of the PTO2 tour it was said, it was either towards the end of Q2 or mid Q3), so the timing isn't that far off.

My last direct interaction with IA was ~10ish weeks ago, and at that point many (maybe most?) of the dealers had been more or less selected, but the process of getting them up to speed was being worked on and the dealers were in the process of getting their facilities and staff ready. I don't think it is a secret at all, I think it's more about not inundating a dealer network with contacts/questions when those dealers haven't been trained or staffed to provide the answers. The dealer relations person at IA in the US definitely has his hands full getting all this off the ground, as do the US based IA technical leads that are responsible for training the back of house.

I'll preface my next few sentences with saying that I understand I'm in the absolute minority here. Honestly, I don't care who my dealer is (although, through the "accidental" posting, I can confirm both my closest and my purchasing dealers); my only dealer visits will be for warranty work. I'm not concerned about what their labor rates are, I'm not worried about what building their sales department is in, and I couldn't care less what vehicles their techs worked on previously. Whenever my truck shows up, I just need a place to go, sign paperwork, and leave with some keys and a vehicle. Bonus points if it can be handled the way I bought my Sprinter (vehicle arrived at dealer and was PDI'd, next day my documents were UPS Next Day AM'd to me, I signed them, shipped them back, final docs were next day air'd back to me, grabbed tags locally, and flew up to pick up/drive home). It was literally <5 minutes from getting out of the Uber to leaving the dealership in my new vehicle and honestly it was the best buying experience I've ever had. I've spent enough time around/over/under/inside these vehicles to have a pretty good grasp on them, their quirks, etc, the dealer is just a required start to the ownership process before the fun begins

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well the Grens work out to $70-90k. That's not for pig farmers.

In the US, the mean salary for a pig farmer is reported as either $47,146 (Source), $66,371 (Source), or $77,721 (Source); and those rates, affording a Grenadier is absolutely possible (at $47k it would require some creative financing, but at $65k+ it is definitely feasible). So, in fact, it could still be for pig farmers!

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Farmers don't buy $100K cars do they? They're a frugal lot.

Back
Top Bottom