The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Any Canadians receive a build date yet?

Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
The announcement of the two launch dealers in Canada is scheduled for September. Canadian deliveries planned to follow shortly after US ones and I wouldn't be surprised if they lagged to second quarter of '24. As a Day 1 reservation holder, given the launch issues I've discovered new found patience. I'd prefer they got it right rather than fast.

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Perhaps they are having trouble complying with Transport Canada requirements. I would not be surprised if they delayed the dealer announcements either. We are resigned to an anticipated delivery date between June and September, 2024.

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Canadian order holder here. Reservation placed September 2021.

I've not received a build date or, really, anything from them since I placed my order in June 2023. 🤷‍♂️

The announcement of the two launch dealers in Canada is scheduled for September.

@Guardian , I see you're on the best coast. FWIW, the dealer is apparently located in this postal code: V6J 1H7. (It's the neighbourhood of many "nice" car dealers like Weissach, Pagani, McLaren.)

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
It’s almost September and we have had no word from Ineos regarding our build date so we are two or three months behind. Why the delay?
As I understand it, the Canadian rollout being after the US one is due to the complexities of the Canadian bureaucracy with bringing a new vehicle to market. I think it was about 3 months behind off the top of my head.

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As I understand it, the Canadian rollout being after the US one is due to the complexities of the Canadian bureaucracy with bringing a new vehicle to market. I think it was about 3 months behind off the top of my head.
Yep. According to Greg Clark on June 29, 2023:
  1. Canadian dealers will be announced a month later than US dealers.
  2. First customer deliveries to Canada are not anticipated until January 2024.
Video of North American Q&A session # 4:

Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Email received today from Ineos regarding my Grenadier's build window:

Hi XXXX,

Great news. We’ve scheduled your Grenadier build. Additional details can be found here, so you can stay informed on its progress.

Production details:

• Pre-order number: 14459
• Estimated build window: Quarter 1 2024

Back
Top Bottom