The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Allowed Configuration Changes

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
IA webchat just says 'sorry website under construction'

will check it out tomo and speak to Jardines in the meantime

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
I texted my contact at Gorells in Geelong. He said he can make the changes and I will call tomorrow.
I have a December build date.

Today all my requested changes have been accepted with no change to production month.

The main changes were:
  1. change paint colour
  2. add integrated winch
  3. add Roo Bar
  4. add leather seats
  5. add alloy wheels

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
According to my agent - the INEOS system still shows a delivery of April/May - which, he says, is too long for a December production (should have it by end of March ) but they are probably being overly conservative.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how many people who have paid he whole deposit ($5000 AUD), decide to not ago ahead, now that contracts start to arrive on the desks.

Funny, but my Agent says that my build dates say January, but INEOS says delivery of July/August.

So many changes yet to come I reckon.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how many people who have paid he whole deposit ($5000 AUD), decide to not ago ahead, now that contracts start to arrive on the desks.

Funny, but my Agent says that my build dates say January, but INEOS says delivery of July/August.

So many changes yet to come I reckon.
The agent (Gorell) says they have 75 $5,000 order holders and about 100 persons that have paid the $800 reservation.

Interestingly, the agent said early next year they expect to have 1 x Grenadier in the showroom and at least 2 x customer demonstration Grenadiers.

PT70

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
With Ineos sending me an email, giving the exciting news that my Grenadier will be delivered somewhere between April and May 2023, I thought I would be proactive and request the changes I want now, rather than wait for the contract to come through and then make changes. This morning I sent Ineos an email listing the changes required. The key change was going from a Fieldmaster to a station wagon (unfortunately due to a health scare and too much time in the New Zealand sun, a sun roof is the last thing I need, will miss the jacket though!). Given it is the weekend, I figured I would hear something back next week. Lunchtime today I received a phone call from Ineos customer service (UK) wanting to discuss my changes, there is an eleven hour time difference! - what awesome service.

Unfortunately, with the changes needed I had to cancel my original order (placed in May) and reorder. The lovely lady helping me, Apple, believes my original delivery date of April/May will still be ok but will confirm once she has heard back from the production team. Fingers crossed.

A big thanks to all of the forum's contributors. Sharing your knowledge and thoughts has greatly assisted me with deciding on specification. I have ended up adding a few things that I would not have normally considered, like the foldable table.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
With Ineos sending me an email, giving the exciting news that my Grenadier will be delivered somewhere between April and May 2023, I thought I would be proactive and request the changes I want now, rather than wait for the contract to come through and then make changes. This morning I sent Ineos an email listing the changes required. The key change was going from a Fieldmaster to a station wagon (unfortunately due to a health scare and too much time in the New Zealand sun, a sun roof is the last thing I need, will miss the jacket though!). Given it is the weekend, I figured I would hear something back next week. Lunchtime today I received a phone call from Ineos customer service (UK) wanting to discuss my changes, there is an eleven hour time difference! - what awesome service.

Unfortunately, with the changes needed I had to cancel my original order (placed in May) and reorder. The lovely lady helping me, Apple, believes my original delivery date of April/May will still be ok but will confirm once she has heard back from the production team. Fingers crossed.

A big thanks to all of the forum's contributors. Sharing your knowledge and thoughts has greatly assisted me with deciding on specification. I have ended up adding a few things that I would not have normally considered, like the foldable table.
Well done! I tried to alter my order also (same delivery timeframe) and have received a "Ticket No. -----" and we'll contact you in due course! ...also under the signature of "Apple May"...I'm wondering if "Apple May" is the collective name for several members of a particular customer service team (A similar approach was in place at American Express for customer service queries in the (long gone) days when I had access to a company AMEX Card!):ROFLMAO:

PT70

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Well done! I tried to alter my order also (same delivery timeframe) and have received a "Ticket No. -----" and we'll contact you in due course! ...also under the signature of "Apple May"...I'm wondering if "Apple May" is the collective name for several members of a particular customer service team (A similar approach was in place at American Express for customer service queries in the (long gone) days when I had access to a company AMEX Card!):ROFLMAO:
According to Apple, she is part of a dedicated customer service team looking after Australia and New Zealand.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if all Aussies and NZed orders are April May and she is the code name...happy motoring

Back
Top Bottom