The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket Requests: Racks, Brackets, Protection etc.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
3/4 length roof rack is already available on the configurator
But is it 3/4 , or more like 1/2? No dimensions given . Can it fit a roof top tent and a bit extra , say for jerrys? Does it go right up to the safari windows like other racks available?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
3/4 length roof rack is already available on the configurator.

I collected my pre owned 5 seater Utility yesterday, and the owner had the vehicle ceramic coated by F1 Williams. They also cut and installed a superb set of scuff protectors for the door sills.
I initially thought Ineos had realised their mistake and produced/fitted these themselves.
Turns out it was F1 Williams from up in Cumbria region, where I collected my Grenadier from.

My addition to the list would be retractable blinds for the Safari windows.
Driving down from Cumbria today in bright sunshine, allowed both glare and heat to pass through the safari windows, giving the air con quite a lot of extra work.
I’m planning on taking the Safari Windows wrapped with a darker more reflective tint.
Sunshine and heat in Cumbria???
Looks like you are having a cracking summer.
It's winter here
1692134001134.png1692134127387.png

RunBikeDive

🔺 🌎 🔺
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Sir Jimmy tested the hood first, you can see the result....

Attachments

• F231F8C2-7839-483E-B283-0A9E053BA28B.jpeg
    F231F8C2-7839-483E-B283-0A9E053BA28B.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 72

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
But is it 3/4 , or more like 1/2? No dimensions given . Can it fit a roof top tent and a bit extra , say for jerrys? Does it go right up to the safari windows like other racks available?
Looks more like a half rack to me, pretty close to square. I definitely will be trying to find something closer to 3/4s.

Reactions: PBD

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Is there any aftermarket safes for the gren?
My brother has one in his tundra and I really like that. His is proper hardened steel and I think it would be very hard to break into it. For overlanding or even weekend trips I totally would like to have something like that in my vehicle.

I'll probably install an gmrs radio, probably a Midland MXT575 50watt radio (I like to have the radio controls in my handset, I'm unlikely to want to go back to my old system with controls in the base unit -super hard to work with when it's bumpy. Would love if there was some mounts for the handheld portion that was sane.

I use a Garmin inreach as a satellite communicator and gps receiver. I usually mount it with a screen suction mount, but id love to tuck it away better. I connect that to an android tablet for detailed maps. Again I've used screen mounts for the tablet but would change that to something more stable.

I saw that black sheep has gas gans mounted to the spare tire. I would like that.

I would need to think of I want to go drawers or not. I like them for tools and stuff but I wonder if I would give up too much interior space.

Back
Top Bottom